AUDUSD 4H

MacroBeat

AUDUSD 4h- worth to pay attention to the 0.7714 support that held since mid-November.... while the key area and confirmation of any break is probably still down at the 0.7675 area... AUD has failed to break the mid 4h BB at 0.7742 last night and while below there.. the risk is still on the downside for now... equities holding in for now and no real big news out there.. so things might remain quiet and boring but would still hope that the USD has another attempt to try to rally and that we would finally be able to break lower... overall, a hit and run approach is probably still the right approach given that there is just no real narrative out there.
THESE ARE MY OWN VIEWS AND IS NOT INVESTEMENT RESEARCH

1611574862139.png

trying to break the 0.7715 but feel we might have to break the 0.7695 pivot to really roll over

1611586840430.png

AUDUSD 4h- worth to pay attention to the 0.7714 support that held since mid-November.... while the key area and confirmation of any break is probably still down at the 0.7675 area... AUD has failed to break the mid 4h BB at 0.7742 last night and while below there.. the risk is still on the downside for now... equities holding in for now and no real big news out there.. so things might remain quiet and boring but would still hope that the USD has another attempt to try to rally and that we would finally be able to break lower... overall, a hit and run approach is probably still the right approach given that there is just no real narrative out there.
THESE ARE MY OWN VIEWS AND IS NOT INVESTEMENT RESEARCH

View attachment 295030
FINALLY.... took a bit of patience but finally AUD starts to roll over... broken the 0.7675 pivot and the 0.7640 pivot and just tested the next big fibo support at 0.7590... time to take stuff back and wait for a rally... i pray for a rally to 0.7675 and 0.7700 to get short again but not sure we go that high... the overnight story in China re Iron Ore is adding a lot of pressure on the AUD next to of course the usual risk off with equities selling off... lets pray for a rally.. WATCH 0.7590 as next downside key area

1611827638660.png

Bit of a risk on rally what with BTC and equities, will see if USD finds a bid USDCAD interesting as well.

TAKE THIS POST DOWN PLEASE.... THIS IS NOT THE WAY THIS IS DONE.. MAKE YOUR OWN POST IF YOU HAVE SOMETHIGN TO DO OR SELL OR SAY
i guess your clever reply on my other post was either removed by yourself or by T2W... i have sent far more innocent posts in a discussion that was removed so your direct PR should be removed immediately as it has ZERO to do with this post so make yourself your own page dude