Aud/usd

fxmade2trade

The dollar may have peaked for now with markets likely to position carefully ahead of the Fed’s 3-day summit next week, commencing Thursday, at Jackson Hole, Wyo., a venue that in that past has served as a launching pad for what’s around the bend for bank policy. That can spell substantial catalysts for currencies, namely the dollar.

The dollar may have peaked for now with markets likely to position carefully ahead of the Fed’s 3-day summit next week, commencing Thursday, at Jackson Hole, Wyo., a venue that in that past has served as a launching pad for what’s around the bend for bank policy. That can spell substantial catalysts for currencies, namely the dollar.

are you western union or something?
https://www.**********.com/forex-news/1672246-usd_review.html

plagiarism at its finest. For some reason ************is replacing insta forex

Last edited by a moderator:

you should be banned, but cos you are clearly accumulating nonsense post counts for some vendoring BS further down the line this will classify as a legit post.

lmao my phone didn't post any of the stuff i had written on it or the quotations, and my extra pages :) so i figure with all being said, the point seems now lost, do love the passion but i will only rely on my computer not my phone from now on...

lmao my phone didn't post any of the stuff i had written on it or the quotations, and my extra pages :) so i figure with all being said, the point seems now lost, do love the passion but i will only rely on my computer not my phone from now on...

best not rely on either ? ;)

you should be banned, but cos you are clearly accumulating nonsense post counts for some vendoring BS further down the line this will classify as a legit post.

Attachments

• gary colmen.jpg
    gary colmen.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 576
@ Not Valuable Player HAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAA yes I think I am Waaaaaaay funny.... and you are super mean@ Gary for real banned that's so extreme for a mistake you should be banned with that avatar, for real Willis

Audusd

The AUDUSD may continue heading lower, the bearish momentum is still in place. The next support stays around the 0.9210 level.

Audusd

The AUDUSD wants to head back up, but it still has to break above resistance at the 0.9373 level.

Audusd

The AUDUSD has been very volatile, but it has no clear direction. There is no point in risking in such a volatile pair.