Aud/usd

fxmade2trade

229 6
The dollar may have peaked for now with markets likely to position carefully ahead of the Fed’s 3-day summit next week, commencing Thursday, at Jackson Hole, Wyo., a venue that in that past has served as a launching pad for what’s around the bend for bank policy. That can spell substantial catalysts for currencies, namely the dollar.

Reactions: rsh01
M

member275544

0 0
The dollar may have peaked for now with markets likely to position carefully ahead of the Fed’s 3-day summit next week, commencing Thursday, at Jackson Hole, Wyo., a venue that in that past has served as a launching pad for what’s around the bend for bank policy. That can spell substantial catalysts for currencies, namely the dollar.

are you western union or something?
https://www.**********.com/forex-news/1672246-usd_review.html

plagiarism at its finest. For some reason ************is replacing insta forex

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rsh01

rsh01

Experienced member
1,184 299

you should be banned, but cos you are clearly accumulating nonsense post counts for some vendoring BS further down the line this will classify as a legit post.

bid_diddler

47 6
the "quotations" and ," says Manimbo. didnt get posted with it
but thanks for the call out

Another post making 0 sense.

What about the Aud? Remember, its a large part of your thread title......

fxmade2trade

229 6
lmao my phone didn't post any of the stuff i had written on it or the quotations, and my extra pages :) so i figure with all being said, the point seems now lost, do love the passion but i will only rely on my computer not my phone from now on...

NVP

Legendary member
37,536 1,988
lmao my phone didn't post any of the stuff i had written on it or the quotations, and my extra pages :) so i figure with all being said, the point seems now lost, do love the passion but i will only rely on my computer not my phone from now on...

best not rely on either ? ;)

fxmade2trade

229 6
you should be banned, but cos you are clearly accumulating nonsense post counts for some vendoring BS further down the line this will classify as a legit post.

Attachments

• gary colmen.jpg
    gary colmen.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 523

fxmade2trade

229 6
@ Not Valuable Player HAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAA yes I think I am Waaaaaaay funny.... and you are super [email protected] Gary for real banned that's so extreme for a mistake you should be banned with that avatar, for real Willis

fxstrategist

Established member
603 16
Audusd

The AUDUSD may continue heading lower, the bearish momentum is still in place. The next support stays around the 0.9210 level.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock