Attack on Phoney bLiar yesterday

oatman

After yesterday's flour bomb attack in Parliament, there's talk of keeping the public away from MPs. Surely it would be better for everyone if they kept MPs away from the public :cheesy:

I think that's already done to a large extent Oatman.

For instance, if we ran a poll on (a) do you know who your MP is and (b) do you know who your MEP is - I suspect a significant percentage would not know (if they were honest!).

And traders are a bright lot in general.

The majority of the public don't really get to hear about their local politicians unless there's an election coming up. In the normal course of events, our opinions are not actively sought.

Im surprised Fatty Pratcott (2 Jags, 5 Chins) never jumped up and gave them '5 of the best' in his usual neanderthal ways.

I think the geezers who threw the bomb have a very valid point to make (not that Im married or have kids). Unfortunately, this activity will probably cause politicians to turn their backs on any valid point they may have.

Not so long ago Phoney bLiar said he wanted everyone to have a computer and be online.
I thought, "wonder what his email address is". He didn't have one! :LOL:

But fair's fair...

"All e-mail messages are read and each month the Prime Minister receives a report on the issues raised, together with a representative sample of individual e-mails."

( http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page821.asp )

He does get an email digest each month. So you can be sure, whoever filters and sorts his emails will be bringing to his attention those issues they think are important.

Makes me feel safer and more fully represented already.

Be interesting to see how representative the emails were on (say) the Iraq war.

Nice one Bramble. I wonder how Phoney bLiars 'Open Government Initiative' works on this one:

Pb: So, what are the great British public saying about my wonderful leadership and integrity this month then Mrs Secretary?

Mrs Secretary: Well Phoney, everyone thinks you're a total WAAAANNKER and your policy should be based around go sticking your head back up Bush's arrrse. 'Fuk off you stupid little sh!te' was also a common request.

Pb: Great stuff - a lot nicer than last month then eh! Must be winning the hearts and minds after all! My new initiative has to be seen as a mere tosspot by this time next month. Maybe by the time elections come round I will simply be known as a useless pile o sh!te and surplus to the worlds requirements.

Rock on Phoney! :eek:

I don't think that facility was available at the time. I looked at contacting your MP where you were given addresses and email addresses.

Well we should all realise that we now have absolutely no chance in The Man of The Year Awards..our flour thrower has pole postion sown up....incredible though..he hit TB from 40 yards away with a condom full of flour...this guy should be first line bowler for England..and did we get the full irony of the use of a condom..what was he saying to TB with that ?...but on a more serious note of course potentially someone could have wiped out our entire goverment....LOL....what would our country have done without it's leadership ? ;)

Did you see how Prescott and Brown lept up to protect their beloved leader? ermmm..no, neither did I! Tony Bliar - the Millwall of politics.

The front benchers lack of immediate action is understandable.

After all, when you've seen one condom full of purple-dyed flour, you've seem 'em all.

What gets me about it is the obvious point - after all the security scares and warnings you can get at the PM simply by bidding at a charity auction. Perhaps it would be time to look at enhancing the screening of the house? Some sort of large cube built out of a material that was impervious to radiations, force and gas would seem favourite - of course there are those who will point out that after several hours of waffle the CO2 levels will have risen to dangerous levels within this hermetically sealed chamber, but I consider that a small price to pay to guarantee our democratic process.

Is this what u mean

Attachments

• WarpCore.jpg
    WarpCore.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 330
Its great for turning out a quick toastie but the plumbing was a challenge!

Hi Ron...
probably, but since I got fed up being attacked (the great T2W virus scare) last month all I get is text saying 'attached thumbnails' ... assuming there's a picture of a politico turning blue you may safely assume I'd be happy ;)