Are you monitoring the USDJPY for potential opportunities?

johnsonsu

Asian stock markets traded mostly flat to lower on Wednesday as a pause in Chinese market gains and remarks from some Federal Reserve officials raised doubts about the timing of potential U.S. interest rate cuts.
Following a mixed close on Wall Street, Asian markets took modest cues, with U.S. stock index futures showing little movement during Asian trading hours.
Earlier in the week, Asian markets had started strong after weaker-than-expected U.S. nonfarm payrolls data fueled expectations of a rate cut in September. However, these expectations were tempered by cautious statements from Fed officials over the past couple of days.
Chinese markets, which had seen a strong rally in recent months to six-month highs, pulled back slightly. This rally was driven by optimism about China's improving economic conditions, supported by ongoing stimulus measures and relaxed investment restrictions. Focus remained on economic data from China, with April trade figures due on Thursday.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng index was an exception, rising to an eight-month high on gains in technology and real estate stocks.
In Japan, the Nikkei 225 index was among the worst performers, dropping 1.3% from a recent three-week high. Uncertainty surrounding the yen, which had experienced recent volatility due to government intervention, led to caution among investors. A stronger yen negatively impacts Japanese exporters and discourages foreign investment.
The broader TOPIX index in Japan also fell 1.1%, with attention on the annual earnings report from Toyota Motor Corp, whose shares declined 1.6%.
Overall, Asian markets traded in a flat to lower range, with Australia's ASX 200 stabilizing near a one-month high after the Reserve Bank's less hawkish signals sparked a rally on Tuesday. South Korea's KOSPI remained flat, while futures for India's Nifty 50 index suggested a muted open following a gradual decline from record highs in recent sessions.

Among the traders I work with here at ACY, those employing swing trading strategies with a minimum 2:1 reward-to-risk
ratio and using trailing stops have seen the most substantial gains.

Are you monitoring the USDJPY for potential opportunities?

I monitor all the 28 forex pairs formed by the 8 major currencies, and USD/JPY is obviously on that list. But I only work in D1 time-frame.

I got long in USD/JPY yesterday.

I monitor all the 28 forex pairs formed by the 8 major currencies, and USD/JPY is obviously on that list. But I only work in D1 time-frame.

I got long in USD/JPY yesterday.
Sounds pretty good strategy
Nice to meet you tomorton
By the way which's platform you using?

I use the broker's own platform (I am spreadbetting) but it might be very similar to Metatrader4, it seems to have similar features, indicators etc.