Are you guys using Forex Signal?

SexyJake

Hello guys

I'm trading Forex about 2year now. I using FBS broker.
Anyway, how do you guys think about Forex Signal? Do you guys think it really trustful? and Can make a profit?
At the first time, I used Paid signal during the 2month, I think the win rate is slightly over 50~60%.
but you know that there is a huge dropdown or some of signal required longterm trade.
So my account balance just slightly increased. I just doubt about, it is quite meaningless to using paid signal.
In nowadays using free signal is not bad. because there win rated the same as a paid signal. of course they offer just a few signals in a day.
but I'm quite satisfied. So. do you guys have some recommendable free signal?:rolleyes:(y)

Last edited:
Hello guys

Anyway, how do you guys think about Forex Signal? Do you guys think it really trustful? and Can make a profit?
At the first time, I used Paid signal during the 2month, I think the win rate is slightly over 50~60%.
but you know that there is a huge dropdown or some of signal required longterm trade.
So my account balance just slightly increased. I just doubt about, it is quite meaningless to using paid signal.
In nowadays using free signal is not bad. because there win rated the same as a paid signal. of course they offer just a few signals in a day.
but I'm quite satisfied. So. do you guys have some recommendable free signal?:rolleyes:(y)

Best signal is the one that comes from your experience and hard work. Others are BS

It is extremely important to each trader to have his own opinion and to execute trades based on it. If the trader would just execute someone`s trades, you will be fully dependable on their performance. That is why it is necessary to develop a strategy, that would be suitable for you according to personal preferences and psychological features. The trader should feel compfortable while trading, otherwise it could make him to breach the rules of the strategy, that would influence the final result.
At the same time, if you have consistent results, you can try to provide trading signals yourself. Of course, in such case you would need to prove your performance - for example, to share your trading statements.

I have never used free signals only paid ones. Some of them brought me profit and also some of them are devastated my account.
I do trade on my own, but I don't spend much time trading forex, so I am always looking for good trading signals.
Through the years I learned to avoid signals with high monthly revenue. Those are the most dangerous ones. Now I have only one subscription which earns 4-5% in every month. Not much but at least it is stable.

Never. I always felt uncomfortable of others managing my money thats why I want to learn..

Hello guys

I used trading signals but it's not easy to find professional vendor. Most of them are scam and their true performance is hidden or manipulated on websites where they offer services. I think it's a profitable business but only for signals providers and brokerages which love clients which trade in a loss. I decided that this type of passive income is not for me and now trade manually with Hotforex.

Hello guys

i dont like signals i dont think they are efficient in the long term but they are still so widely used so maybe i amwrong.