Are you fed up with Forex?

its an ADDICTION. a gambling addiction

Forex is the same thing. To be successful people have to give themselves a masters degree in forex and subjects include personal psychology, chart reading, fundamental and technical analysis, not to mention simultaneously sacrificing extra money to be saved towards a trading account.

In my opinion your article is misplaced. Are there some who are addicted maybe but just because folks are not willing to give up does not make them addicted. It makes them driven.

I want a start up. I don't know the insights of Forex yet.

Since you are a beginner in forex trading, it is advisable that you start focussing on only one or two pairs of currency. Although it is really tempting to see so many opportunities in each pair, it is always recommended that you stick to one or two pairs only. Also another piece of useful advice is if you want to trade with real account don't make high deposit because you will loss your first deposit ,try to learn and gain experience from your loss and learn a suitable strategy

Patience and discipline are the keys for this business :clap:

Forex is the same thing. To be successful people have to give themselves a masters degree in forex and subjects include personal psychology, chart reading, fundamental and technical analysis, not to mention simultaneously sacrificing extra money to be saved towards a trading account.

In my opinion your article is misplaced. Are there some who are addicted maybe but just because folks are not willing to give up does not make them addicted. It makes them driven.

So true dear.(y)

To be a successful forex trader is never an easy thing. only smartest guy can survive in this market.