Are you fed up with Forex?

There are many people that are easily frustrated when they are often experience a loss - they give up. Some of them have go through sleepless night only to analyses charts what to buy and sell.

Just imagine how is your life going to be without forex trade? can you give up Forex? Be honest please. (y)

and do what ?

usual stuff, money laundering, prostitution, illegal arms dealing. If you had NO morals or integrity at all you could even become a politician.

Last edited:
There are many people that are easily frustrated when they are often experience a loss - they give up. Some of them have go through sleepless night only to analyses charts what to buy and sell.

Just imagine how is your life going to be without forex trade? can you give up Forex? Be honest please. (y)

do a real job?
has been so long I did real work, I am not sure I could cope.

I did start a thread about losing workplace skills, and that we become conventionally unemployable.
and of course, the drop in income.

its forex or bust.

I am not fed up with Forex trading because I like forex trading. Even feel upset when I lose my money in trading.

usual stuff, money laundering, prostitution, illegal arms dealing. If you had NO morals or integrity at all you could even become a politician.

the Forums arent as much fun as here.....

do a real job?
has been so long I did real work, I am not sure I could cope.

I did start a thread about losing workplace skills, and that we become conventionally unemployable.
and of course, the drop in income.

its forex or bust.

I do a day job to fund my forex habit.......;)

Not at all!:)
I love forex trading because forex trading promise me unlimited profit at end of the month.i just need to develop my profitable trading strategy to get much profit from forex trading!
But i hate that feeling worry and fear , i hate the forex when this market kill all my dream!

Not at all!:)
I love forex trading because forex trading promise me unlimited profit at end of the month.i just need to develop my profitable trading strategy to get much profit from forex trading!
But i hate that feeling worry and fear , i hate the forex when this market kill all my dream!

there is no way you will make it with this attitude

I love FOREX Trading even though some days I wish I didn't Trade at all.

The potential for unlimited Profits is the big lure for me. Manage your Trades effectively, take regular small Losses and not big ones, and enjoy the profitable Trades.

Its a tough game, but if you have taken a lot of pain along the way and survived, and learnt from those experiences, then you will become a better Trader and hopefully a profitable one.

Never give up!!!

Trading without a system, is like trying to fly without generating lift.

You will remain airborne until the distance of the square between you and earth reaches zero. Precisely at D = 0, you join the growing number of former traders who are now merely a statistical certainty.

But, it does not have to be that way. Johnston01, is right about one thing: "Never give up!!!" That is - if you are sincere about ever making it in this business. There are ways, methods and means by which you can convert yourself into a successful long-term trader. But, the said reality is that you will not find those pathways on most so-called trading communities today.

Back when I was learning to trade, there were online sites where people actually engaged in "community" as opposed to giving it mere lip service. Places where people actually helped each other by sharing ideas about things that worked and did not work. I spent years in that kind of community, until the Neo-Trading Communities took over.

Those are in the vast majority of online trading forums in existence today and precious little learning and growing will ever take place in those hallways, because they are perpetually monitored by people who don't have a solitary clue about anything related to real trading. They are naysayers of the highest order and you cannot anything of value from a naysayer.

Try to remain positive and focused. You need to:

1) Learn how to develop your own technical tools for trading
2) Have a real reason for being in the business in the first place
3) Come up with a target number that you want to shoot for - your own personal economic number
4) Learn how to research/study/analysis raw market data in search of patterns that repeat
5) Learn how to build rules (logical algorithms) around repeating patterns
6) Learn how to integrate repeating patterns with each other to create pattern synergy
7) Learn how to build a Money Management philosophy that is tied directly to your trading results
8) Learn how to use Excel - it will pay dividends in your research and tools building down the road
9) Learn the development rules and limitations of automated trading and use optimized Bots
10) Become your own best adviser - become the expert in your own trading business
11) Get in touch with your own personal psychology and how it might interfere with your business as a trader
12) Get used to be consistent and reliable - most human beings are neither

The stakes?

- Your very success in this business - that's all. ;)

I love FOREX Trading even though some days I wish I didn't Trade at all.

The potential for unlimited Profits is the big lure for me. Manage your Trades effectively, take regular small Losses and not big ones, and enjoy the profitable Trades.

Its a tough game, but if you have taken a lot of pain along the way and survived, and learnt from those experiences, then you will become a better Trader and hopefully a profitable one.

Never give up!!!
Good post - Its a tough game, but if you have taken a lot of pain along the way and survived, and learnt from those experiences, then you will become a better Trader and hopefully a profitable one.:clap:

most people are not only seeking for profits in forex trading, there are more than money only.

one can not earn money in every trade. and the experience of lose and earning makes your life complete.

most people are not only seeking for profits in forex trading, there are more than money only.

one can not earn money in every trade. and the experience of lose and earning makes your life complete.

Wise, wise, wise.

I blew my first account with hotforex and it was not small, it took me a couple of days to do so, well i was you average wild and crazy newbie back then, but for some reason I just couldn't let go of trading, common it is really addictive specially when you get the hang of it and start earning :)