Are You confident You Can Win every time ?

Are You Sure You Can Win every time ?(y)

Hello Guys ,I just want to check your level of confidence.Are you satisfied from your work and can you predict your profit each time?

How many of you can predict their results?
:clap:

i usually get 3 or 4 small wins, 3 or 4 small losses, a couple of scratches, and if I'm lucky, maybe 1 in 10 big winning pay day
anyone who thinks they can beat those ratios, long-term, is delusional

Hello Guys ,I just want to check your level of confidence.Are you satisfied from your work and can you predict your profit each time?

do you know of anyone who can,i like to see it

i usually get 3 or 4 small wins, 3 or 4 small losses, a couple of scratches, and if I'm lucky, maybe 1 in 10 big winning pay day
anyone who thinks they can beat those ratios, long-term, is delusional

Why would they be delusional? Maybe they are just better traders .:cheesy:;)

win every time? that seems impossible for me, even I had trade more than a year, but I lose trades sometime

Last edited:
win every time? that seems impossible for me, even I had trade more than a year, but I lose trades sometime

I know that win every time is rarely impossible although you are a genius man,,,,,,,,

Any trader who says that he is able to win and make profits in any markets is just fooling himself.

All have to accept loss as a part of the Forex trade as this is the nature of the market that no one can predict with 100% accuracy what would be the outcomes.

Can You win every time:

1. It is not possible as many times even the best of our plans fails.

2. Sometimes more than unexpected losses occur.

3. Some trades become profitable where we had no hope.

4. Market moves are based on speculation and news.

So this makes impossible for anyone to make winning trades each time.:clap:

I know that win every time is rarely impossible although you are a genius man,,,,,,,,

Any trader who says that he is able to win and make profits in any markets is just fooling himself.

All have to accept loss as a part of the Forex trade as this is the nature of the market that no one can predict with 100% accuracy what would be the outcomes.

Can You win every time:

1. It is not possible as many times even the best of our plans fails.

2. Sometimes more than unexpected losses occur.

3. Some trades become profitable where we had no hope.

4. Market moves are based on speculation and news.

wtf is this bull****

I can probably predict yours .....;)

Can You win every time:

1. It is not possible as many times even the best of our plans fails.- yep....losing is part of trading...like wastage in the restarant business

2. Sometimes more than unexpected losses occur. - umm ever heard of a stoploss ?

3. Some trades become profitable where we had no hope.....why did you trade it if you had no hope ?

4. Market moves are based on speculation and news.....speculation moves the market Zero %.....we are all peanuts in the bigger gameplan

N :smart:

Always I am trying to increase my profits and minimize the losses. But winning every time is not possible for anyone, although they do the best. There can be some ups and downs.

Every trade can be right but not every trade can be profitable. Market conditions will always vary the amount you can take out, if anything at all.

But the trade can still be right according to your plan and methodolgy.

Over time, the wrong trades will reduce and more of the right ones will appear.

Its all down to what you are learning each trade and how u will respond at the next opportunity.

The above statement in no way means that I am right all the time, but it does mean that over time my odds have greatly improved in my favour. maybe one day i will get to a point where i am able to select only the right trades.

Will that make me a winner all the time?

honestly the only chance to have more than 95% winning rate is to have a very bad R:R ratio. My friend always close his profit at 5-10 pips but float his position if it's -30 or so. yes he has good winning rate but what's the point if one loss could wipe out all your profits?

If your R:R is good and you have already 70% winning rate, you are good to go. no need to be 100% profitable. It's impossible. (it's possible to have winning streak in a month or two but im sure nobody ever does it for a year)

You do not win when it comes to trading. This is not gambling. You earn money and it is not possible to execute every single trade and profit from it, at least no with a single entry point.

I can win all the time :whistling

Ok, maybe not, but the more trading data you have on a system, the better the chance of success. No guarantees though..