Are trading forums for losers?

No as everybody says they win.I believe them as its the internet and they produce statements in triplicate at the end of the day to prove this.Today i will not go with the flow but i will catch the exact bottom of the dow and ride the move up.i will then reverse my position and ride the move in the other direction.
tumblr_lwirawN13q1r8o5tzo1_500.gif

If you really believe this then (sorry!) what are you doing here?

Trading forums are for people who are interested in trading and consist of people who are winners, people who are losers, and people who are sometimes winners and sometimes losers.

The losers wish to learn how to win, and the winners want to improve their game, learn new ideas, and exchange ideas with their peers and sometimes (*gasp*) wish to pass on their ideas to less experienced traders out of sheer goodwill (because once upon a time, they were helped - it's payback time).

Having a sceptical attitude is fine, but sometimes the undue cynicism around here is simply uncalled for and unhelpful. A little bit of positive thinking now and again wouldn't hurt.

Forums are for filling the time between trades and there is no one else about to talk to. Why are you here Fug ?

LoL

Why you ask this Fug. if you thing that then what are you doing here. It`s a community where we share our opinion for better improving trading skill .

depends what you are here for ..........over the last 10 years using most of the biggies I managed to find 3 good mentors some phenomenal programmers and some interesting threads .........also lots of banter that I like

and then look at someone like Forexperian as a contributor ..........

so for me its been an easy net positive......... and I try to give a little back if anyone wants to read about basic market correlation and forex strengthmeters

N

If you really believe this then (sorry!) what are you doing here?

Trading forums are for people who are interested in trading and consist of people who are winners, people who are losers, and people who are sometimes winners and sometimes losers.

Hey M

bet you couldn't write that again with a few drinks in you ! :LOL:

N

Every knows Twitter is the land of the loser

I had an account for a few weeks to follow some trading sites .............jees it did my brain in ............canned it

not my bag...........but that's not to say it doesn't work for some ..............................where would all those celebs be without their followers ? :LOL:

N

All the ideas I got for trading I got though discussion - on forums, chats, facebook , etc. None of them was from the book, articles or bought somewhere =)
All I do is choose, discuss and combine them to get my strategy.
And I hope to get some new here =)