Are there any free or cheap financial statement archives?

Tadragh1

Hello!

Does anyone know a free or cheap source of quarterly financial statements for the US companies and some of the biggest European markets? Preferrably easily importable into Excel / CSV etc.
I am developing automated strategies, one of them involves financial statement analysis. I have tested it for a local market, but would like to try some others.
I am aware of Yahoo Finance, but they only give 4 quarters of history and I really need at least 12 quarters, ideally 20. Besides, the statements they give are not very detailed.
I'd be grateful for any help.

Cheers!

Hello!

Does anyone know a free or cheap source of quarterly financial statements for the US companies and some of the biggest European markets? Preferrably easily importable into Excel / CSV etc.
I am developing automated strategies, one of them involves financial statement analysis. I have tested it for a local market, but would like to try some others.
I am aware of Yahoo Finance, but they only give 4 quarters of history and I really need at least 12 quarters, ideally 20. Besides, the statements they give are not very detailed.

Cheers!

morningstar has 10 year history (yearly however)
MSFT: Microsoft Corporation Stock Report | Financial Statements

Financial statement Analysis

Hello!

Cheers!

may i ask ? what does that entail exactly..? :eek:

jjurgen - thank you for the link. Unfortunately I do need quarterly data, this is the problem...
theroguetrader - basically I am using some statistical models to evalue the fundamental situation of companies (kind of). I divide them into sectors and forecast which ones would perform relatively best and relatively worst, then I trade a few pairs from the specific sector against each other. The portfolio changes quarterly.