Archives

Hill Farmer

Any chance of moving the original CI BB archives onto this BB? Lots of good stuff for referencing there.

Totally agree Hill,

Like I said in another post, that bulletin board is a gold mine of information. If Iraj, allows me to access the site (if the site still exists?!) then I could easily move over the topics - though I'm not sure what impact that would have on the existing messages (though all things considered, it would be still be worth it!).

Will try and contact Iraj ask for permission to do this.

Cheers,
Piggs.

Good man pigsy. You seem to be doing it all at the moment. Any volunteers to help out behind the scenes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pigsy:
Totally agree Hill,

Like I said in another post, that bulletin board is a gold mine of information. If Iraj, allows me to access the site (if the site still exists?!) then I could easily move over the topics - though I'm not sure what impact that would have on the existing messages (though all things considered, it would be still be worth it!).

Will try and contact Iraj ask for permission to do this.

Cheers,
Piggs.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pigsy see if Reality (Martin) can help out in any way, he may have a line to the good doc

John

I'm afraid I don't have any way of communicating with Iraj.....I think that the old BB has sunk without trace....

Martin