Apps For Trading News

Nowler

Experienced member
Hello all!

Firstly, can you tell me what some of the best apps are when it comes to setting alarms for when the FOREX and Oil markets hit a particular level/price? This would need to be updated quite frequently.. every 5 minutes or 10 minutes at the most.

Secondly, what are some of the best apps for up-to-date accurate forex news? (Accurate and unbiased)

Thanks in advance!
(y)

Also, I require an app or website that gives instant correlational strength between Forex pairs.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Wow... This place is worse than Elitetrader forums...
At least I'd get a reply there... Even if it does include some sort of negative pleb agruements...

Over 200 views of this thread! And not 1 reply!

You can get a Reuters Eikon terminal from www.metastock.com rebadged xenith for $99 a month that will do FX news and probably alerts and correlation.

Thank you very much for the reply my friend.
I am not against paying for such apps, but $99 is too much for me at this early stage (still educating myself). I have taken down the info though and will bookmark for a later date. So thanks :)

If anyone else has suggestions, paid or free, then I'd really appreciate hearing it.

Thanks again!

Thank you very much for the reply my friend.
I am not against paying for such apps, but $99 is too much for me at this early stage (still educating myself). I have taken down the info though and will bookmark for a later date. So thanks :)

If anyone else has suggestions, paid or free, then I'd really appreciate hearing it.

Thanks again!

Who is your broker? Interactive brokers TWS mosaic will do alerts and has a reuters news feed. FX leverage is only available outside the US.

Who is your broker? Interactive brokers TWS mosaic will do alerts and has a reuters news feed. FX leverage is only available outside the US.

My broker is Oanda.
Been using their FxTrade platform for the last 4.5 months.

I am aware of their correlation tool FYI, just in case anyone was going to mention it :)

Thankfully I am not a US resident, so I can sprinkle leverage all over my cereal :)
(though i'm only interested in using 50/1 at the moment)