Apple Google Equities on Binaries any UK

pander

I am looking for a Binary Bet Fixed Odds Company in the UK preferably FSA approved who do Binary Bets on USA equities/Nasdaq ? I know there is IG but is there anyone else?

Thanks in advance.

Hi LosPinos,

Does BetOnMarkets regulated by FSA in UK?

Kih,

No they are regulated by some Gaming commission.

The platform that offer some form of binaries with UK regs (FSA) are IGindex, GFT, PYXMarkets and thats it... I do not know if they offer US trading though... I would think that IG do.

Kih,

The platform that offer some form of binaries with UK regs (FSA) are IGindex, GFT, PYXMarkets and thats it... I do not know if they offer US trading though... I would think that IG do.
I dont think BetOnMarkets do equities anymore they stoped in april had lack of interest
Thanks

Last edited:
Kih,

Hi LosPinos,

Thanks for the information.

I was wondering why the Binary Options providers are going through the Gamming Commission umbrella rather than financial body's scrutiny like FSA in UK.

Hi LosPinos,

Thanks for the information.

I was wondering why the Binary Options providers are going through the Gamming Commission umbrella rather than financial body's scrutiny like FSA in UK.

Hey, From my understanding this is a grey area within the UK. The FSA doesnt regulate binary options!!!! However the platform I use are labelled as an options trading platform and are able to secure FSA regulation for this reason.

The platform I use is very different to binaries and is much like a vanilla options platform (albeit short term vanilla options).

That said though the platform I use doesnt have US equities either so probably wont help you.

Kih,

Hello Los Pinos,

PYX Markets are terrible. I have had numerous issues with them. Not only have they reduced the maximum payouts by a factor of 4. But you can phone and email them an entire week and not get a response.

I have had winning bets that say they lost (I am not talking about discrepancies over price feeds. I am talking about a bet that very very clearly won by a a full 0.5% in the price of the underlying asset.

Their withdrawal form doesn't work. You can't call them to make a withdrawal. I have been chasing money for 3 weeks now and have contacted the FSA about it.

Have spoken to the "MD" - well, hes the only guy at the company basically, but obviously gets off on the title, and he is a TOTAL BULL****TER.

They claim your funds are safe with PayWizard but your funds are not held with Paywizard. Think I will be getting my money from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in about 8 months time personally. (n)