Anyone using Easy forex

Iqbal

Is anyone out there using Easy-forex to trade currnecies ? If so, are they any good? Do they charge anything for Depositing and with drawing fumds via credit card ?Their margin requirements seem very low, and its a web based appliacation.

I am currently with Refco, with their current situation, I am looking for a new Broker.
Would appreciate some feedback from the T2W community.

Thanks in advance.

In Poland were problems with withdrawing funds from account. I read some articles about it.

Quote from Live chat with Easy-forex
3 different Account Types - Mini Account: 25USD Margin, 10 pip Spread.
Gold account: 500USD Margin, 7 pip Spread.
Platinum Account: 2500USD Margin, 5 pip Spread via Internet, 3 pip Spread via Dealing Room.

The spread is unacceptable. And I do not see any advantage to open account with Easy-forex at all .

I agree with the above, the spreads are horrendous, stay well clear of them. The only advantage I can see is how simple it is to setup an account/ make withdrawals via debit card etc. Spread betting firms work like that and they at least have tighter spreads than that.
For an extra couple of hours "setup time" you can join Oanda, you get 1.5 pip spread on eurodollar and there is no minimum deposit, they are the guys to be with regardless of account size

Tom

If you deposit cash using a credit card they also require photocopies of the front & back of your credit card.

call me a cynic but I'm dubious of any company that has a 'price freeze' option and that guarantees stops in all market conditions. You know what they say about things that appear too good to be true. Somebody prove me wrong. Somebody tell me that easy forex will gtee no slippage around the non-farm payroll data.

Quenkish said:
If you deposit cash using a credit card they also require photocopies of the front & back of your credit card.
EEEKKK!!! the back has the cardholder not present number.... ...that is iffy to say the least.:eek:

Jeezzz!!! I sent my info to these guys!!! I am trying to withdraw money with them and I am having a problem...I will keep you guys posted.