Trading with Finspreads

Iqbal

Has anyone used Finspreads for trading intraday forex ? if so how are they ? any good? There spreads seem pretty ok.
Now that refco is going down i am looking another broker, are these spread bet companies any good. I wud like to hear some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Iqbal said:
Has anyone used Finspreads for trading intraday forex ? if so how are they ? any good? There spreads seem pretty ok.
Now that refco is going down i am looking another broker, are these spread bet companies any good. I wud like to hear some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

I am using Finspreads at the moment to test out strategies because of their minimum 50p per pip.

Their platform is pretty stable but they will close their online platform during NFP news for around 5 to 10 mins I suppose due to the high volatility.

There are two things that I hate about their platform though is their open positions screen. You are unable to close your postions from this screen which is a pain in the you know what. And also if a position has closed via your stop loss or TP setup this screen remains active until you close it and open it again which gives false information.

i.e there were times that I thought I was still in a position and tried to change the stop loss which gave me an error message when I then realised that I had no open positions.

Overall their platform is good for testing systems and strategies but if you already have a system that works I would look elsewhere as their platform may cost you valuable pips.

Hi Iqbal,

I have used deal4free (CMC markets) for over 2 years without any problems.
The dealing platform is very stable and I get no surprises on execution / stops etc. (even their charts are OK now)

Certainly worth a look

Good luck

mburdge said:
Hi Iqbal,

I have used deal4free (CMC markets) for over 2 years without any problems.
The dealing platform is very stable and I get no surprises on execution / stops etc. (even their charts are OK now)

Certainly worth a look

Good luck

Take a look at www.Oanda.com
Check out threads on them under "search" and on www.elitetrader.com.