Anyone use FXGUIDE.net

MajorD

Howdy Everyone,

I stumbled across a webiste www.fxguide.net that offers a "Day Trader at a Glance Tool". The site offers projections for the Hi and Lo along with the resistance, support, and some other information to help you plan your day. I am curious if anyone actually uses them to help them plan their day. I have been using them for about two weeks and really like some of their insight. Of course, I would love to learn how they actually generate those projections but I am taking baby steps.

Being a newbie to the field, they offer some general targets for the day but interested to hearing from some more seasoned veterans.

Update?

Major D,

Just wondered if you got anywhere with fxguide.net? I'm considering signing up and trading via their signals via a demo account - have you done anything similar, and if so how are the results? I intend to do the hard work and learn the ropes properly at a later stage, but time does not permit at the moment, so a reliable service along these lines is what I'm looking for (I know there are plenty of sceptics who will say this isn't possible, but...)

Rergards,

TzK.

MajorD said:
Howdy Everyone,

I stumbled across a webiste www.fxguide.net that offers a "Day Trader at a Glance Tool". The site offers projections for the Hi and Lo along with the resistance, support, and some other information to help you plan your day. I am curious if anyone actually uses them to help them plan their day. I have been using them for about two weeks and really like some of their insight. Of course, I would love to learn how they actually generate those projections but I am taking baby steps.

Being a newbie to the field, they offer some general targets for the day but interested to hearing from some more seasoned veterans.