The News Trader

Howdy Ya'll,

New to the forum. Hope to get to know some of you.

I am trying to get some feedback on "The News Trader" (Day Trading Software with a Proven Track Record). Has anyone here had experience with them? How would you rate their system?

Thanks.

Wow!

5% per day - so that's 265% per month compounded, assuming 20 trading days in a month!

And from the website:

The daily returns shown above are based on the picks generated by the software and does not reflect actual execution
..........:eek:

You'd do better trading Idiot Waves. Or maybe Chaff futures.....

Reactions: BSD
That's the teaser. They show actual daily and monthly returns when all of their recommendations are factored in. Expenses of course are excluded. Meaning a small dollar amount invested gets eaten by trade costs.

Now, there are some decent services out there. But you have to do due diligence in evaluating. I use an options service that I am doing OK with even with the market falling. The thing to remember is that everyone that invests uses some sort of system. Even if they can't articulate it it is still a system. Some traders/investors are successful and some are not. So the object becomes identifying and evaluating the various systems. If you have any experience you know some are legit and some are out to fleece you. That's a given and I understand everyone's suspicion.

I can always sign up for a month in order to evauate but I was hoping to short circuit the time spent doing that.

Hey tumblebug, how did you go with The News Trader? I have subscribed to give it a try. Their returns are very consistent. Can some insight of your experiences with them

5% per day - so that's 265% per month compounded, assuming 20 trading days in a month!

Basically, it's mission impossible for most people. Even Buffett comes...such assumption really doesn't make sense except mislead the greedy people.