anyone trading with Interactive Brokers Please help

robrr

I use tick & volume charts & subscribe to eSignal. They provide 10 days of historical tick data.

I would like to trade with Interactive Brokers if they provide tick data.

Any one trading with IB, can you please tell me if they provide tick data & if yes, how many days of back historical data they provide ?

Thanks

As you need to spend 10K for opening an account with IB - wouldn`t it be a sensible idea to read their website???

But to save you the work: No tick data, none, niente....

As you need to spend 10K for opening an account with IB - wouldn`t it be a sensible idea to read their website???

But to save you the work: No tick data, none, niente....

How about Volume data ?

For example I use 10K Volume chart for ES & 1000 Volume chart for Gold.

The data from IB is not good enough in my view to give accurate volume information. I once did some comparisons and it was miles off and unless something has changed recently then it just didn't meet the needs of those who require accurate volume data to trade.

The data from IB is not good enough in my view to give accurate volume information. I once did some comparisons and it was miles off and unless something has changed recently then it just didn't meet the needs of those who require accurate volume data to trade.
IB compared to which brokers in particular? thanks....

I'm with IB and I use Sierra charts as a charting package+to trade off charts. Only $20 per month and well worth it. I use IB historical/intraday data with Sierra-it does the job fine

Sorry, what instruments are you trading. If fx then there is no centralised exchange so vol will be different with all providers so is not worth it