Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Lets take a long term look at the dow. If we look at where this tsunami of money is coming from then we might see how its going to pan out. If the bankers snaffled most of the $6Trillion dished out in 2020 (which is highly likely) and they are putting it all into the market then we could look back to 2008 to take an educated guess.

2008 FED starts printing $3.7 Trillion, market goes up from 6,500 to 29,500 in about 12 years.
2020 Fed prints $6 Trillion so this could go on for at least another 5 years so next week its probably going to go up ;-) .

Given that a look at the charts shows THE BUYING NEVER STOPS (its just punctuated by SMALL bouts of selling) this has loooong legs.
To put a bit more meat on this bone here is the cycle of bubbles over the last 40 years courtesy of ZeroHedge.
We can see bubbles last around 6 to 8 years.

ste.jpg

I've taken the drop in 2017 to be the bottom of the next pump which should last 6 to 8 years so 2023 - 2025. So here's my chart.
step.jpg

If you combine that with the way renters are being protected by the extension of non evictions for the duration of 2021 and then the expectation is that you wont get a court date to evict someone for around 9 months to 1 year then no one is paying rent until 2023 (actually they only need to pay 1/4 of their rent to stay). Eventually landlords are going to have to sell ... at a loss, because everyone is going to have to sell and only the first lucky ones will get out with something.
Wages are going down every year, and inflation is taking more and more of peoples 'disposable' income if they had any. Its going to be a shit show like they all are. But then the FED will step in again ...
Bookmark this page and come back in 3 years and tell me where I got it wrong ...

"At 11:31 a.m. ET, a trader sold 921 Tesla call options with a $1,400 strike price expiring in Jan. 2022. The contracts were sold near the bid price at $100 and represented a $9.21 million bearish bet."

Bearish at 1400? o_O
If they hold the underlying stock and the shares go above $1,400 then they are locking in a $600 gain on the shares AND making a $100 premium on the selling of those calls, thats $700 in 12 months or over 80% profit on $9m.
If the shares fall they make $1.3m on the calls they sold.
Its a really smart play!

Huge miss on the unemployment numbers today.
Forecast 60,000 jobs added
Actual 140,000 jobs lost.

You know what that means ....
Dow ALWAYS closes higher on bad news! Plus its Friday!
Prepare for a spectacular end of day Rip into the close!