Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mine"s a large one

idu3ra.jpg

As its end of the day, out of interest after what Sonic was saying earlier about "he who shall not be mentioned" being well off side, thought I'd have a peak.

Being the polite civil sort that he showed himself to be, he is slagging of Band Aid, he should have really read the comment before he posted, for a second I thought he was talking about himself.

"BAND AID = Self Promoting Egotistical Delinquents" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

As its end of the day, out of interest after what Sonic was saying earlier about "he who shall not be mentioned" being well off side, thought I'd have a peak.

Being the polite civil sort that he showed himself to be, he is slagging of Band Aid, he should have really read the comment before he posted, for a second I thought he was talking about himself.

"BAND AID = Self Promoting Egotistical Delinquents" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seems "HE" no longer exists on Twitter.

Seems "HE" no longer exists on Twitter.

LMAO. Same old Davie. Blows up his demo account and the real accounts of the people stupid enough to follow him, dissapears, then on to his next screen-name where he can pretend to be a trader again. Loved how he was pretending to be rich on twitter with talk about buying sports cars etc.
He also retweeted another 'call' by someone else clearly pretending to be a rich home trader with pics of 'his' ferrari etc. He has also gone quiet.

The only thing missing this time from his usual routine was his drunk, acerbic ramblings, where he's replying to people wondering what the plan is for their current underwater trades.

LMAO. Same old Davie. Blows up his demo account and the real accounts of the people stupid enough to follow him, dissapears, then on to his next screen-name where he can pretend to be a trader. Loved how he was pretending to be rich on twitter with talk about buying sports cars etc.
He also retweeted another 'call' by someone else clearly pretending to be a rich home trader with pics of 'his' ferrari etc. He has also gone quiet.

The only thing missing this time from his usual routine was his drunk ramblings where he's replying to people wondering what the plan is for their current underwater trades.

I am not too proud to admit that I was stupid enough to follow him after some good wins I have blown my account. You live and learn, but I will probably not trade again. I feel so stupid and upset.

I was on the wrong side of the DAX and Italy40 move.

I have closed out most of my positions but just hoping (praying) that maybe it will drop enough to get me out
with something left to trade with.

think tr**xx thought that todays german zew would be terrible and tank the dax,

Well I need something massive to tank to allow me to recover some money and some pride.

HONESTLY guys whats the chance the DAX will drop over the next few days / weeks?

I went short DAX at 9205, 9220 and 9268 total of 7.50 per point (already closed out one position at loss of over 1K)
am i totally fooked? (as "He" would say)

also went short Italy40 at 18768 at 1.0 per point

Any advice would be welcome - I am happy to eat humble pie and admit my foolishness. :eek:

I am not too proud to admit that I was stupid enough to follow him after some good wins I have blown my account. You live and learn, but I will probably not trade again. I feel so stupid and upset.

I was on the wrong side of the DAX and Italy40 move.

I have closed out most of my positions but just hoping (praying) that maybe it will drop enough to get me out
with something left to trade with.

That's not nice to hear nitrader :(

I watched him on twitter and while he was here, and some of his analysis was good. At least for a 20 or 30 bounce, not the hundreds of pips he was talking about.

But the stuff on twitter about follow everything I do, and you'll have £10k by mid December was pretty reckless

I did take a few trades off his analysis on Friday, and came out with a few hundred quid, but I'll add a few caveats to that

1) There was no was in hell I was leaving trades open with no stop

2) I wasn't leaving trades open over the weekend under any circumstances

3) I was also using my common sense, and looking at the chart with my own eyes, rather than following blindly.

I only sold Dax and bought Gold, That was it.

The way I look at it, is if you'd have followed him to the t, you'd have been lucky early week, and admittedly made some nice returns. Those Nikkei trades were sweet.

But From Thursday, with the Dax trades he kept adding in short on rising prices, and if you'd have done exactly as he said, then I dare guess you'd have had a margin call or 4 on a £1k account.

Then as this week opened, you'd have just been throwing up :sick:

Well I need something massive to tank to allow me to recover some money and some pride.

HONESTLY guys whats the chance the DAX will drop over the next few days / weeks?

I went short DAX at 9205, 9220 and 9268 total of 7.50 per point (already closed out one position at loss of over 1K)

Any advice would be welcome - I am happy to eat humble pie and admit my foolishness. :eek:

Hanging on to big losing trades like that and wishing and praying for a turn round is something I would imagine at least one of us has done. Some of us more than once.

Sounds harsh, but there's no easy way out. Cut the losses and learn a very hard lesson.

Letting them run and praying they'll turn, then blowing your account, I can guarantee you'll then look back and say why didn't I just take my medicine and close while I still had money in my account.

That's not nice to hear nitrader :(

I watched him on twitter and while he was here, and some of his analysis was good. At least for a 20 or 30 bounce, not the hundreds of pips he was talking about.

But the stuff on twitter about follow everything I do, and you'll have £10k by mid December was pretty reckless

I did take a few trades off his analysis on Friday, and came out with a few hundred quid, but I'll add a few caveats to that

1) There was no was in hell I was leaving trades open with no stop

2) I wasn't leaving trades open over the weekend under any circumstances

3) I was also using my common sense, and looking at the chart with my own eyes, rather than following blindly.

I only sold Dax and bought Gold, That was it.

The way I look at it, is if you'd have followed him to the t, you'd have been lucky early week, and admittedly made some nice returns. Those Nikkei trades were sweet.

But From Thursday, with the Dax trades he kept adding in short on rising prices, and if you'd have done exactly as he said, then I dare guess you'd have had a margin call or 4 on a £1k account.

Then as this week opened, you'd have just been throwing up :sick:

Hi -

You are pretty well spot on!

I did really well and made over 1K early in the week.
I had been using my own stops but got stopped out a few times and could have made
more so made the fatal mistake (even though I KNEW it was wrong) of removing my stops.

I had to add a couple of grand extra to my account to avoid the margin calls - but it would have been better if they had of shut me down!

The money hurts but more so it upsets me as it made me look more in depth at levels and market profile etc. and now I will probably not trade again (my wife certainly will not let me)!

Need details of current status including levels of entry on all positions and how much you staked at each level. Also, how much equity do you have left in the account?

PM me if you prefer.

Last edited:
Hi -

You are pretty well spot on!

I did really well and made over 1K early in the week.
I had been using my own stops but got stopped out a few times and could have made
more so made the fatal mistake (even though I KNEW it was wrong) of removing my stops.

I had to add a couple of grand extra to my account to avoid the margin calls - but it would have been better if they had of shut me down!

The money hurts but more so it upsets me as it made me look more in depth at levels and market profile etc. and now I will probably not trade again (my wife certainly will not let me)!

Don't end up being a statistic, and giving up.

Treat this a trading lesson. All be it a very expensive one from the sounds of it, and learn more.

There is no embarrassment in admitting what you have done, and none what so ever in going back to a demo account, and learning properly this time.

Everyone will be able to empathise with a blown account, but just make sure you learn something from the experience, even if it's only a life lesson, and you don't end up trading again.

Need details of current status including levels of entry on all positions and how much you staked at each level. Also, how much equity do you have left in the account?

Thanks for your help :eek:

DAX

SELL 9205 stake 2 loss 537
SELL 9220 stake 3.5 loss 891
SELL 9268 stake 2 loss 413

Italy 40

SELL 18768 stake 1 loss 612

I have 3,515 in my account but equity only of 1,064 if I close out now
BUT I had to add some of my savings to the account to cover margin.