Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Why does market watch have dow high 16623 but IG and GFT didnt get near 16600?
Is it because they are all crooks?

Just coming up to, or should I say down to 16400 on Dow futures. That aught to be worth a bounce, 60 points minimum.

I screwed up on the initial move this morning, just pulled a couple of scalps, but that's it for a while.......not wanting to mess it up.

Good day overall +56.5

Well if you had asked me this morning, would we be hitting 448 on the DOW, erm....no.........if this is stop running they must have had wild stops.....feels like Forex...............:eek:

Good move , yesterday we practically begged it to drop , well hard luck ...

Shorts on Dax are becoming very attractive, it was more that the re-test:)
The previous short on Dax was stopped at BE, to get me a much better short entry:D
Shorted Dax from the round number, what else, and a ride down:D already at BE.
It looks good on Delta, ITD 3 late, ITD4 L due on 22 May is still to come (on time or early) I would prefer an early arrival of ITD4, and a shallow retracement. Very bullish on a longer TF.
From Delta cycles perspective this is a very promising scenario (as mentioned in the post few days back).
Added a chart on that count, good for shorts, pick up your own PT from the fibs, I go for the zone between the 38.2% to 50%, so I do expect a shallow ABC move down. Bears are in command for now, out of the forest with freshly sharpened teeth. Apparently they are very hungry, and are aware that this feeding frenzy is to be short lived:)
Out of my short on dax positions at 648 Fib 50% retracement
Looking to close shorts on DOW too

Any one looking to short FTSE ?

Not today!

See, I told you so...
I Was waiting for this moment, and did it on Dax ... :) :
15-05-2014 16-36-39.jpg

Last edited: