Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I will take a look

Guys, the market is now moving in our favour- We need to sharpen our tools for massive harvest.

Anyone trading oil (crude and brent?? An avalanche in those markets is brewing!!

We need to join our heads and share ideas. Hope you all agree

Hi guys,

I also entered a Dax long earlier today, but exited very early and missed the big rally.
Then whenever I looked at it, every time it was up by 50 points. Imagine the disappointment.

Before that I closed the Nikei short I opened last week for almost 100 points gain.

hi Zorbas, you shorted nikkie thats cool

Cannot believe I'm
Out on a st George's day lunch in th grosvenor park lane ! Missed all the action ! Got
To be honest this move will probably be reversed by Friday sorry bulls

Nikei had a good run the last hour. Started a short position for a swing play.

Yeap, here it is, it was Friday about one hour before the US close.
The futures were going up like an elevator, so I guessed it should come down the coming week.

I will take a look

Guys, the market is now moving in our favour- We need to sharpen our tools for massive harvest.

Anyone trading oil (crude and brent?? An avalanche in those markets is brewing!!

We need to join our heads and share ideas. Hope you all agree

Hi teamwk

I am especially interested in crude and brent.

Can you elaborate a little bit on what kind of avalance is brewing?

today"s trade
ftse 100
1 min data...shows only 2 days
price got squeezed before it broke
keeps the stop tight
4j3ixk.gif

in case it is a fake
then watch 6380 ..trendline cluster to see if this holds
1 minute data
just showing the latest break
ravvbd.gif

Cannot believe I'm
Out on a st George's day lunch in th grosvenor park lane ! Missed all the action ! Got
To be honest this move will probably be reversed by Friday sorry bulls

yep Talbs amazing, think of all the bad news china germany, bad house sales in US, perfect setup to run the shorts out

dax hourly
got a ton of resistance above
the entry for the long is the green line/50% retrace of the pole..that;s a swing trade entry for some
av64ie.gif

I think someone hacked a twitter account and said 2 bombs went off in white house and that obama was injured. no truth in rumour so market recovered instantly

made a nice few points on this but it was not me that put out the rumour ;)

Anazing, I presume they took all the stops out. Now the rally can continue with the smart money.

Anazing, I presume they took all the stops out. Now the rally can continue with the smart money.

I agree. it is not worth shorting at the moment as the market knows the stops have already been run.Be interesting to see if the rally resumes.

I agree. it is not worth shorting at the moment as the market knows the stops have already been run.Be interesting to see if the rally resumes.

Funny is it happened simultaneously on all indices, albeit at a lesser extend.