Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

haha shhhhhhhh i dont want it to reverse , but if you watch it its a general trend to be honest, makes sense i think it more to do with the guys that are wrong for the day cutting out, IE all the dip buyer have to get out today but when its ralling all the shorts bail ! hope it help you guys out , nothing is 100% but any edge helps us all to make some money, thats why were in this game !

covering a bit here guys on the lows, still looking for a move lower ahead of 4.30

haha shhhhhhhh i dont want it to reverse , but if you watch it its a general trend to be honest, makes sense i think it more to do with the guys that are wrong for the day cutting out, IE all the dip buyer have to get out today but when its ralling all the shorts bail ! hope it help you guys out , nothing is 100% but any edge helps us all to make some money, thats why were in this game !

Well certainly your tip worked for me just now... many thanks (y) Might just trade the DAX close from now on !!

Can you post a chart as an example please ?

hi neil

the "will do" was a response the Talbs observation that .........

"Keep an eye on this rule, whatever happens in the first hour, the same will happen coming into the 4.30 close ! everytime !"

I had commented that the 8am hourly candle always seem to set the direction of the day.

so buy an 8am green candle or sell an 8am red candle could be a strategy

hi neil

the "will do" was a response the Talbs observation that .........

"Keep an eye on this rule, whatever happens in the first hour, the same will happen coming into the 4.30 close ! everytime !"

I had commented that the 8am hourly candle always seem to set the direction of the day.

so buy an 8am green candle or sell an 8am red candle could be a strategy

Sorry SD.... Had not really appreciated that you had made the comment... my thanks to you as well..:cheers:

Big margin calls into the London close for Gold bottom pickers. some commodity funds will be in big trouble

Few of my mates who are locals went long at 1500 ! They were defo feeling the pain a few mins ago !

Few of my mates who are locals went long at 1500 ! They were defo feeling the pain a few mins ago !

Looks like they could be breaking even, now, although they almost certainly had their stops triggered. That always happens!

I shorted at 1300 and got to +20 but let it come back, before getting windy and closing for +13. Did not catch the reversal. Hope that you did.

Morning All

Big falls in this part of the world on China data.
BHP and RIO both down over 3%. were down over 5% around lunch time.
Markets Live: Mining stocks bloodbath

ASX well supported around 4,930, current 4,956
Weak miners and commodities should hold the FTSE back.

Keep an eye on Hong Kong in the last hour(FTSE first hour), may get the big sell at the close.