Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

hi DC

what are you looking for as targets

hi Samirs Im looking to short for 2nd time at 13510 then I will hold positional as the 260s are set, the FTSE Im looking for 6040 but may hold past that if dow target not hit

not convinced on that one

to use a quote when the tide goes out you will see who's not wearing shorts

I agree

Already the REPs did a lot of concessions with the fiscal cliff.
Now it should be the other way around, but instead of this, until now there have been only arrogant statements from Obama.

The stalemate is not impossible.

we have a new high s&p poked it's nose just over sept 12 high ….i think this index now has 1471/68/65 to test if more upside is to follow... still think 1460 would trigger the longer downside

well it's giving 1468 a good test today again..

The latest news indicate that Ben will be dovish, a lot.
Given that it will be after the market close, any position could carry a high risk.

The latest news indicate that Ben will be dovish, a lot.
Given that it will be after the market close, any position could carry a high risk.

Fed speakers have been more hawkish so far this year so Bernanke will probably be more dovish to offset that. But will stocks take that as more QE go
Bid or things still arnt that great and come
Off ! Red or black place your bets

Fed speakers have been more hawkish so far this year so Bernanke will probably be more dovish to offset that. But will stocks take that as more QE go
Bid or things still arnt that great and come
Off ! Red or black place your bets

Clearly the odds are with the Red here. Depends however how big is the bet so that you don't get wiped out :LOL:

Clearly the odds are with the Red here. Depends however how big is the bet so that you don't get wiped out :LOL:

Hahaha u know this not running a stop on this ill just keep an eye out ! Got to e honest I'm sick of shorting this over the last week and getting nowhere ! :) COME ON THE RED NUMBERS !

mmm, bobbing about in no-mans-land and trading very slightly on the strong side vs dow atm. will leave it be 'til the 10:00am slot

Same algo in as yesterday lifting offers in the Dax still see Dax breaking down this week

morning everyone, another 27 pt range day?

when do the hedge fund crowd get back from their holidays?