Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

have your fat ladies have called the top sd?

hmm, 1430.97 was 50% fib for the oct lows/highs on sp500dec.

might be natural to find some resistance there on first touch.

remember that these index prices are being supplied by "the committee to re-elect Obama"

but we know that 5777/80 is firm. So what i normally do is leave buy orders overnight below the market, spaced 10/20pts apart. use SB's games against them, when they are spiking out some poor newbies stops I will be going long,

Dixk check out a ticker called VVIX the volatility of volatility

given it all back.......still think 5857 could come into play

the last hour of trading is when they have to show their hand.remember Obama needs this strong so when the sheeple citizens read the weekend papers they get a warm glow and that "tingling up their leg". and re-elect Obama

hmm, 1430.97 was 50% fib for the oct lows/highs on sp500dec.

might be natural to find some resistance there on first touch.

remember that these index prices are being supplied by "the committee to re-elect Obama"

but we know that 5777/80 is firm. So what i normally do is leave buy orders overnight below the market, spaced 10/20pts apart. use SB's games against them, when they are spiking out some poor newbies stops I will be going long,

Dixk check out a ticker called VVIX the volatility of volatility

can only get vix cboe index

the last hour of trading is when they have to show their hand.remember Obama needs this strong so when the sheeple citizens read the weekend papers they get a warm glow and that "tingling up their leg". and re-elect Obama

maybe 5&7 are the lucky numbers on his bingo card

SD h&s forming on 30 min?

on FTSE, think FTSE formation may be over rided by what the US markets are doing.

we have two levels for ftse 5780-5890

I would go out on a limb and say they want the US indices to be strong going into the weekend, this is pure guess. 13,300 is big dow level (5892)

check the dow daily chart with 100ma (simple)