Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

2be

2,013 348
The Dow has gone crazy again! All time highs coming soon!
After we see 32k or lower
mid oct PB, who knows how big it will be this time around
have been shorting from 34960 this afternoon
closed shorts @34780, for a poss of reaction and test of 35k,
I see a possibility to go south even if 35k is tested

Last edited:

2be

2,013 348
After we see 32k or lower
mid oct PB, who knows how big it will be this time around
have been shorting from 34960 this afternoon
closed shorts @34780, for a poss of reaction and test of 35k,
I see a possibility to go south even if 35k is tested
setting Market orders to go short from 34975. 35K and 35050

2be

2,013 348
Your brave! We are no match for the Feds printing machine. I think this bull run has still got some legs to run yet until at least next year/2023
I am not saying that DOW is or will get bearish, what I am saying that a good PB might be on cards, as a kind of catharsis, to clear the way by making space for a solid amount of points for the traditional next bullish move,
When I trade I use H4 to M30 TFs, and I close the trade if in negative territory and the market structure on M30 indicate, if in profit I look to H4 for continuation.
I am not saying go short and come back in a weeks time. DOW is still v bullish, but PBs have to happen,

Last edited:
Reactions: madharde and swissy

inzimam

3,434 414
Bigger moves than I've seen in previous years or maybe I'm too old to remember now.

Still going up but these whipsaw moves are stop killers

madharde

Established member
642 230
That's what they want u to think. Something is definitely brewing. These next few years could be the calm before the storm. For us as traders, FOMO will always be there but sometimes you just have to sit on your hands and stay out.

2be

2,013 348
That's what they want u to think. Something is definitely brewing. These next few years could be the calm before the storm. For us as traders, FOMO will always be there but sometimes you just have to sit on your hands and stay out.
Why stay out when the PA indicates a good move south?
If if doubt use a reasonable SL.

Wevs

2 0
Hi - Is there any good platforms with ladder DOM access to link to my broker using a mac? I know ninja trader is good but don't want to pay the high fees. Any recommendations? I trade ftse & emini s&P on a mac . thank you

Last edited:

madharde

Established member
642 230
Tomorrow the break of 35k then onwards and upwards 👌. I'm looking to get long on the break of the resistance above 35100. What's your position 2be? Are you still shorting short term?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock