Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_6.png

Sell Powell,??
I honestly dont understand the hype about Powell's meetings.
He has never said anything that would tank the markets and he never will. He knows its more than his job is worth to do so. It is his job to make markets go higher! What exactly are people expecting?

Constant buying interspersed with massive bouts of selling then the constant buying moving prices up again.

The dow is in trouble.
If it cant get above 31,450 again today then its going down big time.

I honestly dont understand the hype about Powell's meetings.
He has never said anything that would tank the markets and he never will. He knows its more than his job is worth to do so. It is his job to make markets go higher! What exactly are people expecting?
Insight?

It's all about 'being there'.

One moron will pontificate and all the even more moronic will interpret:

..... I think what our insightful [''Powell''] is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.

Spot on.

Any sellers in the market??

🤪

Insight?

It's all about 'being there'.

One moron will pontificate and all the even more moronic will interpret:

..... I think what our insightful [''Powell''] is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.

Spot on.

Any sellers in the market??

🤪
See now as a cultured man there are pertinent references to a great film from the 1970's in your reply, and I'm guessing they are accidental but its worth pointing out.
'Being there' is a film with Peter Sellers as the lead who plays a simpleton (Moron) who talks nonsense and all the people around him think he is spouting pearls of wisdom.
I recommend the film to anyone as it is both funny and profound.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. 👍

See now as a cultured man there are pertinent references to a great film from the 1970's in your reply, and I'm guessing they are accidental but its worth pointing out.
'Being there' is a film with Peter Sellers as the lead who plays a simpleton (Moron) who talks nonsense and all the people around him think he is spouting pearls of wisdom.
I recommend the film to anyone as it is both funny and profound.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. 👍

I did wonder if I was maybe casting cultured pearls to swine ...

But it seems there are those who can spot gems hereabouts !

:cool: