Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_7.png

This ridiculous level of buying in the US has to stop at some point.
And when it drops its going to be far and fast.

This ridiculous level of buying in the US has to stop at some point.
And when it drops its going to be far and fast.
Its crazy tbh. Furlough ending coinciding with the US Election could be the tipping point for the markets but expect the unexpected!

Well it looks like I'm a currency trader now, the dow is a proxy for the dollar.
The only 'news' moving the markets higher is the depreciation of the dollar, once that stops normal service will be resumed.

That Friday rip higher started early today.
It seems like they start earlier and earlier.

Dow less than 1,000 points off its all time high.
Its put on 1,200 points in the last 5 days.
You do the maths.

I'm reading stories of a massive stimulus package being put together. Whats the betting it 'breaks' over the weekend and we are propelled through the all time highs into the stratosphere on the Monday open.

I'm buying the dollar at 93.09

Sorry I mean I'm selling the dow at 28570.

Same thing really.

I'm reading stories of a massive stimulus package being put together. Whats the betting it 'breaks' over the weekend and we are propelled through the all time highs into the stratosphere on the Monday open.
What a shocker Trump wants stimulus deal markets leap.

At some point a falling dollar MUST become a problem for markets, it cant be a good thing forever ie it reaches 1.
At some point reality must kick in, but I dont think the majority of traders are smart enough to get it.

At some point a falling dollar MUST become a problem for markets, it cant be a good thing forever ie it reaches 1.
At some point reality must kick in, but I dont think the majority of traders are smart enough to get it.
Isn't that just the point? ...the point at which "some point" becomes THE point...and when did the majority ever get anything, let alone get it right?? Reality, really?