Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

An architect pal of mine reckons that his practice has never had so many projects (current, planned & enquiries) for the conversion of commercial property into residential...so perhaps cities will return to what they once were.
EDIT: He also mentioned that the numbers of commercial tenant rent defaults and lease terminations are increasing on a daily basis.
Hope so

Selling US
Min 2 bad bounces on 1 minute...Better if they are consecutive
Make sure no intermediate support nearby
Be prepared to run away/Quickly

Screenshot_26.png

I have now cashed in all my pensions, savings, remortgaged the house and taken out loans.
I have reinvested in a 'balanced' portfolio of both Apple AND Tesla.
Couldn't possibly go tits up!
See you on my 4th yacht in the riviera in January.

I have now cashed in all my pensions, savings, remortgaged the house and taken out loans.
I have reinvested in a 'balanced' portfolio of both Apple AND Tesla.
Couldn't possibly go tits up!
See you on my 4th yacht in the riviera in January.
I note your caution in not also selling the children/wife ...or perhaps you've written some options?
...and no mention at all of the cat. I think we're beginning to get a clearer picture of your priorities.
BTW: since you're betting the farm - any particular reason in staying away from Amazon?

I note your caution in not also selling the children/wife ...or perhaps you've written some options?
...and no mention at all of the cat. I think we're beginning to get a clearer picture of your priorities.
BTW: since you're betting the farm - any particular reason in staying away from Amazon?
I say I say I say, guess what stonks went up today ....

Its a joke a complete joke, and apparently myself and CV are the butt of it.

Its not hard to work out where the $5Trillion in stimulus went.
Apple up $1Trillion since march.
Tesla up $1Trillion since march.
Amazon up $0.75Trillion
Microsoft up $1Trillion.