Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Currently building a short position in ASX 200....
Reason China trade flows.... Aussies not yet woken up to impacts from China quarantine not least domestic demand in China for Aus resources, tourism impacts to Aus and Uni students etc etc
Potential building into perfect storm coupled with bushfire impacts etc
Also looking at Shorting Aussie dollar later down the line.... RBA has just held rates but mid- year I would be looking at another cut to try and stimulate local demand because of above.

Let’s see....as always markets will make their own mind up

Early Feb post...Now I think we are heading for ASX 200 4500 to 4000 then down to 3500. I will also start to be an investor not just trader at these levels. This going to hammer retirees with their equity disappearing before their eyes coupled with almost zero interest rates.

All those people saying "I told you the markets were overvalued" and "Theres going to be a crash" were right. After 8 years of being wrong!

The buyers are coming bit of late rally in the ASX.
Just don't tell the sellers.
This is pure Fed lead manipulation.
Here's what I think is going down.
1T intervention.
We had a couple of attempts earlier in the week, which failed miserably.
Today we might see multiple interventions resulting in limit up then limit up again.
If correct assessment, anyone fighting the move thinking selling will come in will be steamrollered.

This is pure Fed lead manipulation.
Here's what I think is going down.
1T intervention.
We had a couple of attempts earlier in the week, which failed miserably.
Today we might see multiple interventions resulting in limit up then limit up again.
If correct assessment, anyone fighting the move thinking selling will come in will be steamrollered.
ASX 200 futures up over 14% built a short position around 5620 on the back of that. If I’m wrong fine I’ll take it on the chin.... I’ve had enough good days out of this to compensate!

See if the US can hold and build into the close today.
Drop on Monday open just lack of liquidity.
Then buy into Monday Morning Asia time.
1T in action.

See if the US can hold and build into the close today.
Drop on Monday open just lack of liquidity.
Then buy into Monday Morning Asia time.
1T in action.

Could be a 40% move from the bottom, maybe more.
I think it's already started. The game today will be steamrollering sellers.
Buy the fffffing dips as Postie says.

Could be a 40% move from the bottom, maybe more.
I think it's already started. The game today will be steamrollering sellers.
Buy the fffffing dips as Postie says.
These swings are incredible 1,500 points off the lows in 90 minutes, my longs are looking good now.
Dont forget - its Friday (the 13th no less).

Screenshot_3.png