Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE100 has revisited the Dec18 Lows and is 2% away from bear territory, it and the IBEX are the worst-performing markets during this sell-off. Ironically the HSI is one that is holding up well considering they have a double whammy to deal with.

Has anyone got a guess for a floor on the FTSE? (it's not one of my major plays so I don't follow it much)

Last edited:
yes sir
Screenshot_17.png

FTSE100 has revisited the Dec18 Lows and is 2% away from bear territory, it and the IBEX are wors performing markets during this sell-off. Ironically the HSI is one that is holding up well.

Has anyone got a guess for a floor on the FTSE? (i't's not one of my masjor plays so I don't follow it much)
Screenshot_1.png

I'm guessing the "Brexit will cause a massive drop in the FTSE" crew are rubbing their hands right now.

Might get an impulsive move upwards/end of month and poss support
not really enough ink at the bottom of the pattern..yet

Screenshot_2.png

I'm guessing the "Brexit will cause a massive drop in the FTSE" crew are rubbing their hands right now.
Perhaps, I don't really know but guess BREXIT was the best decision you Poms ever made and will not regret it long term. In fact, I don't think the EU Common currency has much of a future and will probably become the "German Euro" with most others having their own, that will split EU into 2 economic zones... North & South and the South will gibe the finger to Brussels as the UK has done. If it wasn't for useless, bungling PM May, Uk would be a long way down the BREXIT road by now and it's market not to current levels.