Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:sleep:

Attachments

• investing.jpg
    investing.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 88
well i dont know whats happened this time. if hes gone i still think its a loss. tbh im not getting involved in the handbags anymore, i never had a problem with anyone, i only ever wanted to talk about the moneys.

the good news is we're all on the one thread again (y)
I may be talking to jessies nic ;)
I dont hold much credence to charts but jessie had his views that were of benefit to others who followed him.The problem arose when he started to gild the lily on his results.The experienced folk on here saw through that and he was called out.

The dax price was rammed up 230 points from the open yesterday and now its 90 off its high.
Who says the Germans dont have a sense of humour.

will look to go long soon if this proves just to be a shakeout

simply looking for change of flow

if it ducks below to 11930 I'll wait for the 11920 prod

These days I never take a position until new flow confirmed

Otherwise just pick the spots of continuation, I've sat in front of the screen all day long waiting for the change & not taken a single trade.

The tricky bit for me is a level such as we are at now where we have possible exhaustion of current down move.

But I always anticipate the explosion north or south (hence fairly tight stops)

Dax up 200 yesterday, must be down 400 today?
Because ... well just because she can.

European markets shrink after the opening of the session, following the Wall Street trend. As we know, there are signs that point that European markets reached extreme levels. However, only when the DAX (who has served as benchmark for European markets) close below 11800, the short-term trend could be reversed. A possible correction of short-term European indexes does not compromise the positive environment that has marked the stock market year of 2015. One of the factors that may cause a decline in European markets is a recovery of the Euro.The course of the European currency can be influenced by the publication of the German business sentiment index.

dont know about you guys but I had a 60 point drop on S&P, Dow went Down 80 as well and a 30 point spike on Dax at exactly the same time. .

:rolleyes:

Thats all good then. :whistling