Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i've always liked a statement or 2 (i've posted lots), but only in conjunction with regular live calls. I like to know who's good at trading, and for that i'm only interested in peoples live calls (actual live calls like most in this thread! Not silly nebulous, wishy-washy, or hindsight ones)

Hi lexcorp and dinos

Is okay to talk trading on this thread without posting live calls.

Thanks

Hi lexcorp and dinos

Is okay to talk trading on this thread without posting live calls.

Thanks

Sure is. Even if I didn't think it was OK, you can still do whatever you like! I can't stop you :cheesy:

I just have a pet-peeve about posts that read something like ''Just caught that downmove for +50 ticks....thanks very much'', ''That was an easy long. another +40ticks in the bag'' but aren't able to post anything at the time of entry.

Sure is. Even if I didn't think it was OK, you can still do whatever you like! I can't stop you :cheesy:

I just have a pet-peeve about posts that read something like ''Just caught that downmove for +50 ticks....thanks very much'', ''That was an easy long. another +40ticks in the bag'' but aren't able to post anything at the time of entry.

Cheers

Tried the live call's a couple of times.

But just crap at it.

Spent more time trying to get call right rather than the trade(if that makes sense):LOL:

Absolutely :sleep:. On the other hand I stopped making live calls when I found a couple of guys were following my footsteps - hate to think I might cost anyone money.

Nowadays mostly just outline tactics and leave people to test out for themselves whether they are worth thinking about.

Hi SD

Started the correction early November before other markets.
Reason for the stable support.
Holding the low range at the moment
Around 5000 area should see fund money come back in.
So should go lower. currently around 5165 now, support is around 5119/33 area.

Option expiry on Thursday may see the break lower.

Another great call:eek: not:LOL:.

As the ASX smashes past 5,200

Currently at 5,268

It will come back on a Friday in 2015.:LOL:

Stupid crazy bulls. I know I risked a bit nuts short, but was at +20, set it to BE and went to get me cup of coffee. Was gone few min only!

Naturally was kicked out for nothing and then it went back down. :cry:

EDIT: anyone already though of installing toilet and coffee maker at the trading post?

dax futs 15 min
2q21ctd.gif

Stupid crazy bulls. I know I risked a bit nuts short, but was at +20, set it to BE and went to get me cup of coffee. Was gone few min only!

Naturally was kicked out for nothing and then it went back down. :cry:

EDIT: anyone already though of installing toilet and coffee maker at the trading post?

Man what a rookie mistake, get your desk set up properly. ;)

Attachments

• toilet-guy.jpg
    toilet-guy.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 137
Morning all :sleep:

Not much trading for me yesterday and probably not much today either
Unless I see a nice trend to jump on soon.

All the best to the rest of you:)

Man what a rookie mistake, get your desk set up properly. ;)

:):):) Nice. 2/3. Bonus: trash can. But no-go without coffee machine for me.

Business idea: selling and installing.... let's say "customized" working space for traders. Demanding job with plumbing and all...

BR