Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

That's it for the day. Played longs like a classic violinist today! 90 points for the day! Another 30 points this week and I'll be back on track with my targets after a horrific week at the end of Sept.

Hope you all did well

No DAX for me at the moment. Moved back to ES for now. First time in a while, so just 1 contract. Smaller contract value than FDAX means I can play around with positions more if needed (not that I needed too today.) Was nice action.

+ 14 ES points. (140 'pips')
Needed that after a few lame days for me on Dax.

Attachments

• pnl.JPG
    pnl.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 81
I don't normally click on the chart things, but i just had a look, have you started a new short strategy...more shorts than longs.

'Long only' is on hold whilst we're still in this apparent bear phase, lol.
Trading both ways

No DAX for me at the moment. Moved back to ES for now. First time in a while, so just 1 contract. Smaller contract value than FDAX means I can play around with positions more if needed (not that I needed too today.) Was nice action.

+ 14 ES points. (140 'pips')
Needed that after a few lame days for me on Dax.

Thanks for sharing Lex

Its nice to gain an insight into someone else's trading, especially when youve had such a good day.

Nice clean chart too..

I was on DAX today and found the wide range spikey nature was difficult to say the least.. still i had enough sense to stay out most of the time :innocent:

Despite the US stocks being stronger than the European, the stock market is falling in general.

The SP 500 index depreciates the second day and European stock markets follow in a sharp fall. Despite occasional recoveries, the markets continue to show signs of weakness and if nothing changes, a return to the minimum of August will not take long.

Here are the current factors of worry among investors:

Dubious economic data, some geopolitical risk, the rise of the dollar, the protests in Hong Kong, the fear of Ebola, the decline in oil prices. In addition the IMF cuts the forecast for global growth in 2015, warned about the risks of rising geopolitical tensions and also about a potential correction in the financial market with shares in speculative levels.

Despite the US stocks being stronger than the European, the stock market is falling in general.

The SP 500 index depreciates the second day and European stock markets follow in a sharp fall. Despite occasional recoveries, the markets continue to show signs of weakness and if nothing changes, a return to the minimum of August will not take long.

Here are the current factors of worry among investors:

Dubious economic data, some geopolitical risk, the rise of the dollar, the protests in Hong Kong, the fear of Ebola, the decline in oil prices. In addition the IMF cuts the forecast for global growth in 2015, warned about the risks of rising geopolitical tensions and also about a potential correction in the financial market with shares in speculative levels.

how about the non economic scenario..

market manipulated down ready for fomc tomorrow

I got stopped on a long this morning, it was 15 points in profit but I didnt move my stop and on the drive to work got stopped out for -15 points. Annoying

I've had two longs since my early loss and stopped at b/e on one and the other one is close to stop out at b/e again. I'm trading the buy signals I've getting and should really have taken 20 points already but I'm hoping for a big push up.

I was short first thing opened around 7am, didn't expect the strong rebound, thought it would have wandered down for a couple of hours, so got stopped out for -1