Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• d1.png
    d1.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 89
Good week so far, I'm just 8 points short of my weekly target already. That's enough for today. I'm only looking for the highest probability setups

Going to take a leaf out of your book.
Closed my position at 53 and quitting for the day. (y)

After the sharp drop and incredible market recovery seen in August, the main index, i.e. S&P 500, seems to have entered in consolidation.

Despite the easing of tensions among the involved parts in the conflict of Ukraine, investors remain cautious and concerned, since it is not yet in sight a solution to bring peace to the region.

The referendum of 18th September in Scotland is also motive of attention, where the victory of independence may increase instability in the markets.

We should consider the possibility of a profit taking by investors, as we had a very fast rise since August 8th and these overbought levels may lead to a shrinkage in the short term, which wouldn’t be bad before pointing to new highs.

Every index has its own personality.
The Dax is a Fraulein with a whip who will punish you.
The FTSE is an olde lady who never travels too far each day, and needs long rests.
The Dowboys are crazy gun toting madmen who could do just about anything and everything on any given day.

:D

I rest my case.
And its only 7.30, 1 and a half hours more of this mania to go yet!

Dow seems determined to take out those weak positions just under 17,000 before heading up again. :rolleyes:
And theres no laws against this!

ES 30 min
if you look carefully and plot the close,you will see we started a minor downtrend yesterday
trend res at 1997 area
at prev supp now
trend supp/green at 1988 area

2a9nw2c.gif

Daxy's trying to pretend the Dow isnt tanking, shes looking the other way but glancing over her shoulder.
I wonder how long that will last.