Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Lets see who has the most corrupt spread better !
Post the peak level your SB quoted on the news.
IG 17,006.5

Whoa! Flying up. I missed the bargain of the century on that drop, but was busy doing pre market research for my stock trading!

Last edited:
17025 was my 127.01 fib. I have a feeling we'll drop on the open to 16960 or even down to 19638 before eventually finishing at 17040

Or the alternative, would they really want to hold positions at record highs over the long weekend?

So a rise to 17040 and then a drop?

17025 was my 127.01 fib. I have a feeling we'll drop on the open to 16960 or even down to 19638 before eventually finishing at 17040

Or the alternative, would they really want to hold positions at record highs over the long weekend?

So a rise to 17040 and then a drop?

You dont get to hand out $700 Trillion dollars to banks without getting a few favours in return. One of those will be give the sheeple a nice 4th July. So what if people are expecting it and go long and the banks lose a little, they've made enough money to cover that over the last 5 years.
Its when the punters start piling their own money into stocks you have to watch out.
But hey, I'm just another idiot with access to the internet. :whistling

My personal opinion of the Dow today.
You fill in the blanks.
I have been wrong before.

Attachments

• today.png
    today.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 83
I am long at Dow 16975 I have a 5 point stop (overkill I know), and a limit of 17,050.

I'm a cautious guy, I've closed at 17,038 (its about risk management).
Dont let that put you off, there are lots more stops above my position.

I have 6870 FTSE close.
Not sure about Dax but >10,020.
I posted the Dow chart just before it opened. That says 17,038. :whistling