Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

A quarter off for +30, and stop on last quarter locking in +25 :cheesy:

Last quarter out at stop for +25, happy with that, covers up my "iffy" Dow Long, if we break 9800 I'll consider another long.

Its not a question of 'if', just 'when' ;).

I never "assume", as you know, no point in trying to second guess, just follow the PA, and generally you'll win more than you lose. All IMHO :cheesy:

Last edited:
I never "assume", as you know, no point in trying to second guess, just follow the PA, and generally you'll win more than you lose. All IMHO :cheesy:

You are quite correct of course. :smart:
Fast movement in the market can raise the heart rate a little which we all know is not good for trading sensibly.

Posty, have you locked in any profit yet?

Moved stops up to lock in some profit, 9820 first exit.
Keeping the second overnight on Dax. (If shes still going up).

Anyone noticed FTSE is 4 points from closing UP !

No strength for me (yet) to want to get back in

Attachments

• Germany Thursday pm.png
    Germany Thursday pm.png
    14 KB · Views: 79
Closed 2nd dax at 9800 +40.

I'm done now, walking away, dont want to give it all back.

Well over 200 points today.

Great work.

Been following this thread for a while now. Having decided to put forex to one side, I hope to get involved going forward!

Last edited:
Looks like a pin bar forming on daily dax..top of the wick 9915..

The bottom of the wick also coincided with -23.6% fib retracement of 20jun high to 23jun low..
If the low today is A of 2nd wave then could be good for B retrace tomorrow and friday.

I will be looking for buying opportunities from 9915 to 9938 (gap close & 50% retrace of 20-25jun move) and to 9965 (61.8% retrace).

If it gets up to 9965 then I may consider also shorting it.

I hope oscar picks a down day for tomorrow.

Oscar had a green omni. :rolleyes:

I am expecting some kind of structure from this first move down on Dax, a harmonic 1 to 1 move at least, and/or extension of 1.414 (9814) / 1.618(9750).
This is a medium TF consideration for the next several days, I am looking at MC1 L 8 to arrive around the Wed 2nd July (according to the Delta count I am currently using).
This sharpish move down on Dax this morning makes one thinking that the big boys became very active on indices as some of them have given up FX pairs for a while.:innocent:

Have been away from trading desk today, but the PT hit for my short positions on dax, a bit too early as I expect ITD8 and MTD2 (if there is inversion on MTD cycle) to arrive a bit later, as they are going to arrive together. Anyway, I have been flat from the time the shorts were covered. Will have to have a look at the delta cycle later on and see what is happening.
It is very possible for dax to go lower after retracement, especially since the Low ITD8 is due on Wed 2nd July, or later. There are fibs extensions and APP that point several good levels for that move.

Last edited: