Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

will be interesting to see the effect..it is 5% of the dax..

"Deutsche Bank placed approximately 60 million shares at a price of EUR 29.20 per share with Paramount Holdings Services Ltd.,"

So they have already started the capital raising? Friday close was 30.74 - so he got his 60m at 5% discount.

"And the punchline: Bank’s new shares may be sold with 25%-30% discount."

can't find any article/press release where they actually talk about price..

"Additionally, through the rights issue, Deutsche Bank expects to issue up to 300 million new shares. "

Current amount of shares is 1.02b..so shareholders will be diluted by 30%..is this why they claim price will be at a 25-30% discount?

Morning campers.
Nikkei struggling to hold on. I'm thinking its waiting to see the reaction from Europe about DB, its not going to be pretty.

Morning campers.
Nikkei struggling to hold on. I'm thinking its waiting to see the reaction from Europe about DB, its not going to be pretty.

Morning Postman

Miners also taking a hit in Australia down around 2% to 5%
Couple down 10%, could weigh on the FTSE.
Metals prices down in China on property prices.
HSBC is still holding it heads above water in Hong Kong.
Got the recipe mix for a down day.
No problem because it's only 24 hours to turn around Tuesday.
Couple of punting house's offered HK just above 22,800 :LOL: just before the open.
Market opened at 22,751 also the current high

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning campers.
Hi postman, how can you calculate the effect on dax? Is it (max) 30% × 5% x dax close? 140 points? Sounds a bit far fetched..

Last edited:
According to rightmove UK house prices up 11% so far this year. :eek:
Borrow millions @3% buy houses, sit back and relax. :D

Thankfully i bought 18 months ago, paid cash........funny watching the same cycle start again........Happy Days.....:LOL:

Madness......:rolleyes: