Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Reporting week in Asia.
ICBC(worlds biggest bank on assets) and Samsung on Tuesday.
No big bad headlines over the weekend, so looking for a climb higher in Asia.

Nikkei doesnt look good and China is 'letting its currency fall', not much good news going to come from the East.
Nikkei daily, 20 and 50 day moving average below the 200 day. Its been falling for 4 months. I could go on, but lets just say I think downward momentum will increase.
Just my view. :|

Nikkei doesnt look good and China is 'letting its currency fall', not much good news going to come from the East.
Nikkei daily, 20 and 50 day moving average below the 200 day. Its been falling for 4 months. I could go on, but lets just say I think downward momentum will increase.
Just my view. :|

Spot on Mr Postman.

Honkers, China and Japan down.

ASX and Korea bucking the trend.

plenty of overnight pips banked on all indices ,as we called it over the weekend.dont trade asia
nice to wake up to that

Morning,
quiet today.
Dow seems to be on a mission and is dragging the Dax up with it.
I bet if the Germans looked up they could see the British jets flying near the Ukrainian border. Must make them a little nervous.

Just checked Oscar. He's removed his "Do not fall in love with the downside" note. :eek:
Plus hes calling for a down day.
That must be why the Dow is +90 pre market and still climbing. :LOL:

Now 3 hours of nothing Max +/- 15 points on dax. Grab a bit of a life while you can. :LOL:

Just grabbing a cheeky long on Dax at 466.

You go out and try to have a life and the market bends you over. :rolleyes:
Out for -8 . That will teach me.
Dax looked like it was trying to get to 9540 but something spooked it.

You go out and try to have a life and the market bends you over. :rolleyes:
Out for -8 . That will teach me.
Dax looked like it was trying to get to 9540 but something spooked it.

Ukraine-Russia concerns weigh on the markets. :!:

Ahh that Dax, gotta love it.
Need to drop 90 points just to shake out the weak longs, then shaft the shorts. :whistling