Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

got a fancy chart to show that?

Its based on every other market being down around 5% as I posted the scores on the doors earlier.
5% off Dow is 15760 ish, but I didn't think it would go that far today, save some for Monday. (Friday low spills over to Monday).
So its kind of finger in the air and how much pain can they give today given where I think it will be Monday night / Tuesday morning.
I have the fag packet it was written on if you want. :LOL:

got a fancy chart to show that?

Its too early to show cleanly on a chart but this projected down gives 15960 at 9pm.

We all know how well the Dow follows simple charts though... :whistling

Attachments

• Deod.png
    Deod.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 107
Its too early to show cleanly on a chart but this projected down gives 15960 at 9pm.

We all know how well the Dow follows simple charts though... :whistling

That chart was obviously produced AFTER my 15,920 estimate (before the open), so I'm kinda glad the two numbers match up. (y)

Well I will be until the Dow closes up 200. :LOL:

That chart was obviously produced AFTER my 15,920 estimate (before the open), so I'm kinda glad the two numbers match up. (y)

Well I will be until the Dow closes up 200. :LOL:

last 6 fridays have always close in bottom 55% of daily range.

think this is covering the ukraine crisis, did it start about 6 weeks ago?

since ukaine protesters and police were killed we have had weak friday closes

so a close below 16,112

Last edited:
last 6 fridays have always close in bottom 55% of daily range.

think this is covering the ukraine crisis, did it start about 6 weeks ago?

since ukaine protesters and police were killed we have had weak friday closes

so a close below 16,112

very interesting..that is what I love about this thread, everyone has different ideas and ways to analyse..real eye opener..

4 Turkish Naval ships crossing the Bosphorus into Black Sea. US carrier from Spain also headed up.

Nice quiet weekend then.

They arn't going to risk ww3 for the sake of Ukraine, even Americans arn't that stupid, stupid yes, but not that stupid, just Dumb Obama, being tough world leader..............have you listened to the tosh that guy comes out with.....:(

Its based on every other market being down around 5% as I posted the scores on the doors earlier.
5% off Dow is 15760 ish, but I didn't think it would go that far today, save some for Monday. (Friday low spills over to Monday).
So its kind of finger in the air and how much pain can they give today given where I think it will be Monday night / Tuesday morning.
I have the fag packet it was written on if you want. :LOL:

:whistling

The problem is the Chinese are now viewing the Americans as weak and impotent.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/08/us-china-usa-idUSBREA370N020140408

Emboldened Russians and Chinese :eek:

They are, i said this a while ago to SD, China and Russia, keep getting closer in trade ie energy, and military exercises, weapon tech exchange and licences. 2 billion people, the stupid thing is the west has had plenty of chances to bring Russia closer to us, it's Europe and the US that are still acting out the cold war not Russia, Russia is just reacting to our moves expanding NATO etc. As for the US, it's just a matter of time till they bite off more than they can chew. China are investing throughout the stable parts of Africa, so with their expansion that seems welcome to the receiving country, Russia and Iran, they make a good team.

The demise of the USA coming to a news channel near you soon........