Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think the movement overnight in Asia will be muted so a night off.
Not going global, and not 'going postal' you'll be pleased to hear.

That was ok, i read them this morning, all good fun, i sort of missed part of today, so only reached 2/3 of target, hope you had a good one.

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetel...ecord-highs-as-dow-theory-fans-watch-closely/

"A close above 16,588 by the Dow industrials would “corroborate the new high in the transports and clear the way for more near-term U.S. broad market strength,” said a recent Asbury Research note quoted by a MoneyBeat post. That level of 16,588 marks the Dow’s intraday peak on Dec. 31.

Meanwhile, other analysts say the Dow must finish about 16,576.66 – its Dec. 31 closing level – for stock bulls to feel encouraged."

Blythe Masters, one of the most powerful women on Wall Street, is riding into the sunset.
Masters, 45, JPMorgan’s global head of commodities, said Wednesday she will step down after 27 years at the bank ...

Masters was reportedly part of the firm’s team that pioneered structured finance instruments, which some on Wall Street exploited by writing the bad loans that were the underlying securities to the credit derivatives, thus fueling the housing bubble and the financial crisis of 2008.
-------------------------------------------

Ahh thats such a shame she leaving the bank, :innocent:

AND NOT GOING TO PRISON ! :mad:

I didn't say i was finished, just flat, looking for the next MASSIVE trade.........:D

Yeah I might push it up to £3pp, probably because I've had a few sherbets. Thats risking a whole weeks pension money. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator: