Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

16 long horrible years with Deutsche, 4 years with BNP, and 20+ years in the private investment banking sector, I know a thing or two.

Old, haggard and at home trading my own funds these days in my 60's. But the old dog has a few tricks.

Last edited:
16 long horrible years with Deutsche, 4 years with BNP, and 20+ years in the private investment banking sector, I know a thing or two.

Old, haggard and at home trading my own funds these days in my 60's. But the old dog has a few tricks.

I hope they're new tricks not 40 year old ones. ;)

BTW we can't see your humorous German post.

impressive experience DAXTechnician

"I've been at this 40 years, and I've learned one thing: Don't fight the Fed," Gartman said. "If you do, it's a losing battle. They have a bigger margin account than you or I will ever dream of having, and they're continuing to fund your margin account."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101544903

Ok..now we know why GS are protecting 16,600 on those ADP numbers... NFP being billed for under 150k on Friday...so they are selling and protecting it from rallying further, they are selling ahead of the event and will BUY into bad news on Friday as retail short, thats the buy the dip for new highs scenario!

morning dl

i have volume on my system it does not match that from yahoo,

it has spikes during third friday of each month.

thats about it.

morning everyone

dow close = 6650 ftse.

SP500 cash all time highs.

Ukraine crisis , possible 3rd world war, china slow down, commodity funds shutting down, fed tapering.

result of all this is = All time highs for sp500.

June 1883.8 bullish level

yes some folks don't rate yahooooooo:)

but take a look at the previous big volumes

13-12-13 price 15755 ..nice increase since

18-12-13 price 16167 ..nice increase since

big increase in price since these appeared suggesting lots of buying

1-4-14 price 16526 ...same thinking... bear or bull it doesn't matter this is a red marker imo

Ok..now we know why GS are protecting 16,600 on those ADP numbers... NFP being billed for under 150k on Friday...so they are selling and protecting it from rallying further, they are selling ahead of the event and will BUY into bad news on Friday as retail short, thats the buy the dip for new highs scenario!

Whoever buy DOW on friday will be without blood next week no matter if GS ...

I don't think they are that dumb... they called for 20% correction, they know the market thats why they are selling their desks @ NYSE floor.

Last edited:
Whoever buy DOW on friday will be without blood next week no matter if GS ...

I don't think they are that dumb... they called for 20% correction, they know the market thats why they are selling their desks @ NYSE floor.

I have no idea why they are selling their desks, and no idea if their 20% call is accurate or just retail cannon fodder.

All I know is facts and what is in front of me for the short term. And thats a large option barrier at 16,600 on DJIA and protection from GS, plus an NFP being billed for under 150k on Friday. Other fact is GS are short, to to liquidate those shorts, they will buy into retail selling on the NFP number come Friday...hence why I said they will buy into bad news as retail get short after the fact while GS are already shorting ahead of the fact.

Thats all I know.

DT would u want to be short the dollar into ADP?

short GBPUSD (1.6652) ?

Last edited:
Get your Postman / English jokes ready DaxT because the German gags will be coming thick and fast if the Dow goes straight up on the open. :LOL:

Good luck.

Get your Postman / English jokes ready DaxT because the German gags will be coming thick and fast if the Dow goes straight up on the open. :LOL:

Good luck.

HA! I must apologies for the way my country conducted itself in the the war! ;)

Last edited: