Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

what is going on in indices, dax 2 hr overnight treads water then cash opens kaboom, shoots +80

someone is bidding equities but not the futures?

is this the hyperinflation trade,

Dow up 48 pre open.
Its not exactly screaming 'Go on Daxy I'm right behind you' , is it.

A couple of gaps on the CAC need to be filled, a nice few pips to aim to bag :).

Dax, Day's Range: 9,360.30 - 9,460.38

100 points. Obviously a complete fluke and not a programmed target for an algo. :whistling

Morning All

DOW running out of gas now... can't fly too high... 16450 - 16480 if at all will be excellent for now... before crashing at the end.

Should be down day....

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 89
Morning All

DOW running out of gas now... can't fly too high... 16450 - 16480 if at all will be excellent for now... before crashing at the end.

Should be down day....

Give it up Jessi. The markets aren't going down. Its not in the interest of the most powerful men on the planet.

This is Dow Pre open.
Its going to hit 16450 by 1.30 or I'll eat my hat.
I'm already long.

Attachments

• Dow pre.jpg
    Dow pre.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 75
I've always being an advocate of trading what I see, not what I think, so why fight them, let them slog it out and jump on board when they have decided where they want to take it.

To quote from a movie I saw "assumption is the mother of all fu*k ups", say no more. :D

I've always being an advocate of trading what I see, not what I think, so why fight them, let them slog it out and jump on board when they have decided where they want to take it.

To quote from a movie I saw "assumption is the mother of all fu*k ups", say no more. :D

Morning Dinos, i'm trying my best to stay away from red heads..........:p

yeah, what you see depends on where you are looking from, which angle and how far you want to see :cool:

Last edited:

And it seems to be working again today.

Judging from my screen there are a whole load of people who are still selling this Dax / Dow move all the way up. And yet it's still going up!