Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

S&P down 10 handles from high, Dow 90 points off high and its not even 3pm yet. Gotta love these markets.

back to home ....

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 74
just found this video, Trader Vic

I think the whole world knows the US is screwed, its just a matter of when, they are very good with smoke and mirrors.
When someone like 'Vic' comes out and says it, then you have to sit up and listen. Within 10 years!

No wonder Putin isn't afraid to invade another country under the nose of the US and Europe.

just found this video, Trader Vic

A short quote.
Vic: "None of the American debt is expected to be paid back. It cant be!"

Mind you they've been issuing debt for hundreds of years and only one president ever paid back the whole of the national debt.

I think the whole world knows the US is screwed, its just a matter of when, they are very good with smoke and mirrors.
When someone like 'Vic' comes out and says it, then you have to sit up and listen. Within 10 years!

No wonder Putin isn't afraid to invade another country under the nose of the US and Europe.

A few weeks ago the US said it was lowering the size of it's military, i though this is the first sign of the death of a super power. Did Russia invade or take back what was already its, noway would they lose the ports for the Black sea fleet, so they claimed it back......or could this be seen as an excuse for both nations to justify military spending, and keep receiving campaign contributions....?

A few weeks ago the US said it was lowering the size of it's military, i though this is the first sign of the death of a super power. Did Russia invade or take back what was already its, noway would they lose the ports for the Black sea fleet, so they claimed it back......or could this be seen as an excuse for both nations to justify military spending, and keep receiving campaign contributions....?

these things are pre-arranged,

EU needed more debt slaves to work the eu plantation. they probably said to putin u have crimea and well take the slaves and whats left of ukraine.

I'm sure they are, it will be forgotten about in a week or two, it's already dropping down the news listings.

given a vote who would choose EU over Russia ?

if they held a referendum in portugal/spain/italy about leaving the EU and joining Russia I think it would be pretty close.

Last edited:
given a vote who would choose EU over Russia ?

if they held a referendum in portugal/spain/italy about leaving the EU and joining Russia I think it would be pretty close.

My opinion for what it's worth ( about a £1 ) i wish we had a leader with balls like Putin, all we get are Poodles.

I agree with u 100%

our leaders are traitors. selling out the country to the EU.

To be open. i'm not a fan of the EU, the only thing keeping it afloat is Germany, without it, the GDP of the rest would look like North Africa. As for our "friends" across the pond, i wish they would stay over there, they cause more hassle than they realise. I don't know why we arn't more independent of both politically, we would still trade ok.

That's my 2p worth......:smart: