Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

To save time I'm going to post my next 5 trades in advance.
Long Dow. Closed +80
Long Dow. Closed +78
Long Dow. Closed +112
Long Dow. Closed +202
Long Dow. Closed +305
These are intraday trades obviously.

To save time I'm going to post my next 5 trades in advance.
Long Dow. Closed +80
Long Dow. Closed +78
Long Dow. Closed +112
Long Dow. Closed +202
Long Dow. Closed +305
These are intraday trades obviously.

well done excellent trading,

excellent call, filled gap and then is falling

how did u know?

From the tick chart.
You can see a straight line - no deviation until the 'right level' is reached. Then the program stops and real trades take place. And guess what, some people want to sell so the dow goes down! Can you imagine that!

The Dow just doesn't look like it wants to push through to make new highs. Not this week anyway. I see it pulling back - possibly as far as the lower bloo line in the channel on the chart. It may then consolidate, create a higher lower from which to push up. If the lower channel is broken and Tuesday's low is breached, it could then waterfall. For now, I've got a tentative short in at 16,470 - but I'm poised to cut it if there's renewed interest from the bulls.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Tim.

Dow_17.01.14.jpg

The Dow wouldnt be hovering at these levels if it didnt want to go higher. It would be running away like a scalded cat.

Up 25 points from that last dip. at least another 20 to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
. . . For now, I've got a tentative short in at 16,470 - but I'm poised to cut it if there's renewed interest from the bulls.
Cut!
For those of you who follow it, $Tick has just made fresh highs for the day. Nothing spectacular at +600, but enough to warrant getting out. Now watch it tank!
;)
Tim.

From the tick chart.
You can see a straight line - no deviation until the 'right level' is reached. Then the program stops and real trades take place. And guess what, some people want to sell so the dow goes down! Can you imagine that!

u find the tick useful. ?

might click on timsk links and find out what else is there

Mustn't forget to take out the stops of people who set them from the last high on Wed. ;)