Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dow 16,415 can work as pivot until midday.

bullish above/bearish below

morning jessi.

Last edited:
hard t find euro stoxx 50 cash quote, if it can trade at 3102, would set bullish tone for next 5 days

anyone using dow theory will see that dow transports has gone up a lot, and an aside that railway tonnage is at 12 week high according to econointersect site.

DJTR, or IYT (dow transports)

caught the nice dax move up from 85

thats awesome.

last week due to ecb/boe europe moved BEFORE usa, but today feels like us will lead.

i have been backtesting euro stoxx 50 as lead indicator for europe more active and reliable since the underlying cash are trading so harder to manipulate

thats awesome.

last week due to ecb/boe europe moved BEFORE usa, but today feels like us will lead.

i have been backtesting euro stoxx 50 as lead indicator for europe more active and reliable since the underlying cash are trading so harder to manipulate

I pmed Tim after his post on $tick on Friday and he was good enough to send me his setups on stockcharts and lots of links, very useful indeed. He also sent a Heiken Ashi chart which he favors and I used it today in confluence with PA to catch that move.

I pmed Tim after his post on $tick on Friday and he was good enough to send me his setups on stockcharts and lots of links, very useful indeed. He also sent a Heiken Ashi chart which he favors and I used it today in confluence with PA to catch that move.

I can only find the daily $tick chart, do you have a link to intraday data?