Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning HTW, Everyone...

Thanks for that HTW, looks like market is going to be volatile with so many news coming out today.

What do you think of this?

Attachments

• edge.PNG
    edge.PNG
    146.3 KB · Views: 100
morning htw, postman and ricsop

the market thinks 60% that we get taper this week.

Which market? Everyone has an opinion.
http://mrtopstep.com/2013/12/options-say-taper-taper-tomorrow-learjet-taper-trade/
Where will you park your lear jet?
"Anyone who is of the view it is more likely than not they taper tomorrow is misguided... if you think i am wrong then the dollar is begging to be bought and you don’t need to have any other position than long the dollar buy it now and since you’re sure they taper – spend the afternoon ordering your lear jet or yacht because you will be one of very few winners tomorrow ..."

;)

In my opinion this is a set up for a no taper announcement with a spike upwards and then a big down move. 'cause the taper IS coming and its getting closer every day. :)

that looks cool, what does it mean. backtesting bollinger bands?

No. It's called the edge and it's on John Bollingers site. It gives stats as to week / strong days on days of the week/ months/ holidays and sequences. Yank only so only good for dow or s&p. I've got a month free trial (without taking payment details!!!) So if you want to play with it just ask and I'll run it.

Still got a few more points left on the Dow. ;)

Attachments

• DowHour.jpg
    DowHour.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 111
No. It's called the edge and it's on John Bollingers site. It gives stats as to week / strong days on days of the week/ months/ holidays and sequences. Yank only so only good for dow or s&p. I've got a month free trial (without taking payment details!!!) So if you want to play with it just ask and I'll run it.

ok, someone posted a moving average backtesting tool , you could enter tw ma's and it tells you how you would have done ,

the best combinations were when one ma was half of the other , like 30/15 or 21/10

Which market? Everyone has an opinion.
http://mrtopstep.com/2013/12/options-say-taper-taper-tomorrow-learjet-taper-trade/
Where will you park your lear jet?
"Anyone who is of the view it is more likely than not they taper tomorrow is misguided... if you think i am wrong then the dollar is begging to be bought and you don’t need to have any other position than long the dollar buy it now and since you’re sure they taper – spend the afternoon ordering your lear jet or yacht because you will be one of very few winners tomorrow ..."

;)

so buy the dips today ?

6 years into this U-S-A (shout it out) created economic pile of excrement and not one of the UK MPC thinks we should consider raising interest rates.
Exactly how much did our cousins across the pond shaft us?
Heres 'dubya' explaining how much to his Afghan friend.

Attachments

• dubya.jpg
    dubya.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 134