Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Any one wants to see my Jucy green steak???

Ok, I will show you. If you like please comment. I am sleeping hungry tonight.

Please have a look into juicy green meat in chart:

Attachments

• Jucy_Steak_Ftse.jpg
    Jucy_Steak_Ftse.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 94
the do not understand how to use vix.

if you compare realised vol to the VIX you see VIX is overvalued,

from mid November to end of may markets rise so the cost of hedging collapses, hence the low vix its not a sign of bearishness at all

You do know the man on this video doesnt even know what an options 'Strangle' trade is? His definition is wrong!

My SB wont provide a price on the Nikkei (for my protection you understand :LOL:). I'm guessing thats due for a fall overnight.
Futures showing 15580 which is about 50 points off the close. I would short that for about 150 points!

This is down 100 points already !

In technical trading, I will have to trust my study.

previous trend was UP and triangle falling which is bullish. Its not a reversal pattern.

If she falls down then big red meat :p, stop and reverse.

You must trust your study and stick to it. If you are right at least 50% of the time you will make money, simples.

In technical trading, I will have to trust my study.

previous trend was UP and triangle falling which is bullish. Its not a reversal pattern.

If she falls down then big red meat :p, stop and reverse.

You must trust your study and stick to it. If you are right at least 50% of the time you will make money, simples.

Yes thats right - you have your study, I have my coin to flip. We can both make money. :D

Yes thats right - you have your study, I have my coin to flip. We can both make money. :D

But with study it teaches your stop to be less than your limit (in points)
So if you are right half the time you will make money.

With a coin tails I win, heads you lose!

My juicy steak....that's where I focus. That's why my risk reward has huge gap.. my reward is many times greater then risk. :)

Last edited: