Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Expect an exodus out of the Dow before the weekend. My short is staying put.

I think you have a few people behind you on that one. Do you have a theory / chart behind that.
My take is Dow is in a channel 1000 points wide its going down now and will go up year end. Simple as that.

I'd like to see a retest of 15,600 then a drop below 15540.
That would say longer term down signal to me.

we are close to generating "long term sell signal" on dow, they have been very reliable of late

past 3 weeks each weekly dow close has been within few points of the weekly highs, today we are going to break that pattern, weak weekly close will find sellers

Ftse and Dax closed UP on the week 14 and 22 points.
Dow weekly close was 15,509. Just saying.

Yes the 30 min RSI is only just retreating from 70. The market is overbought and people are starting to believe taper may come earlier. There is far too much optimism amongst the bulls and a pull back is inevitable. I can see further downside for most of next week before a rise again. I think we will end the year 5-10% higher than we are here.

Someones trying to 'fix' the hourly close to look good. :LOL:

Gotta keep those chart readers guessing.

Not as much selling as I would like to see. :(

That makes 2 of us. I'm going with my gut on this one though... This is the beginning of a correction. We will go to 15000 before the move back up. There isn't much room left for it to go up but my stops are nice and high. So I shall sit and wait.

So thats the Hourly, and the 5 minute chart fixed. Now for the 15 minute then DOWN.